3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
If you start on the dompath with Samantha the maid, you get only hints how to continue with her dompath.
All the other chars have hints how to progress in every direction, no matter, wich path you are on.
Please add that for the maid too. :)

Last edited:

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
If you start on the dompath with belinda the maid, you get only hints how to continue with her dompath.
All the other chars have hints how to progress in every direction, no matter, wich path you are on.
Please add that for the maid too. :)
Samantha is the maid, Belinda is the intern

Reactions: Piratefishes

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I think it's 10 days after the bugfix release on patreon, so probably middle of next week

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Samantha wife and secretary are my favorites ... i am not so intrigued by Belinda... yet. Sidechars and Restaurant are AWESOME! I wish the dev would have more time for more or biger updates ^^

Gmaer

May 1, 2017
any changelog at least? to tease us while we are waiting?
From discord:

Changelog:
Side Stories

~ Party from memories is back! For playing it you should restart game and choose side stories in the game menu
~ Only first party for now

Wife
~ Now she invites you to play tennis every Wednesday
~ Now you can actually play tennis with her Also you can meet new girl here

Kelly(delivery girl)
~ Her first training scene is ready (you need your maid's obedience lower then -28)

Known bug
~ Bath scene with wife and maid (I'll fix it when I start expanding that scene)

Last edited:

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
I'm being quite impatient here as well, but antimyx never mentioned any release date for the public of 30.2, only baxtus did.
I really hope it is coming very soon!

Update: Antimyx: Update comes out later today

Last edited:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I may be in the minority here, but I found the whole party scene to be rather tedious and would prefer not to repeat it. Will I be locked out of any future content if I don't go to the party?
Also, does 0.302 have any content with delivery girl Kelly or the new tennis girl? Thanks!

Larsung

May 29, 2018
I may be in the minority here, but I found the whole party scene to be rather tedious and would prefer not to repeat it. Will I be locked out of any future content if I don't go to the party?
Also, does 0.302 have any content with delivery girl Kelly or the new tennis girl? Thanks!
you dont need to go to the party
you can fuck the tennis girl
Kelly i dont know yet

Reactions: warrenitro
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes