zh

Oct 17, 2017
It would be great if at some point the female protagonist of this game gain eternal life somehow (maybe she transforms into a succubus/vampire/demon or something), and then she meets the male MC of the other game and then...
...you know... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
This is the dream content of the main game put into its own thing, seem it was removed from the main game cause people disliked playing a female mc, wish is stupid since it was optional content. Glad its not dead anyways...

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
Um... so this is the MC's daughter ?
From what i understand no, this story is in the past of the main game, it tells what happened after the succubus were sealed, it should have something to do with the mc since he was seeing the story of this girl as a dream but aside from that it has no direct relation with the mc.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
This is the dream content of the main game put into its own thing, seem it was removed from the main game cause people disliked playing a female mc, wish is stupid since it was optional content. Glad its not dead anyways...
Hey!

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
The dev said in the other thread: "Best to avoid the shop if you want the lesbian route."
Which implies that the shop will be optional. Hopefully it is.
It seems there is an extremely low amount of content here for now so it's hard to conclude anything.

Reactions: EveKeller

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
In the future the lesbian path, the one you build training with the girls, will give more confidence and strength to the MC and add more option when you go interact with the guy in the shop, so for now yes, it's best to just avoid it.

EveKeller

Jan 8, 2020
The dev said in the other thread: "Best to avoid the shop if you want the lesbian route."
Which implies that the shop will be optional. Hopefully it is.
It seems there is an extremely low amount of content here for now so it's hard to conclude anything.
In the future the lesbian path, the one you build training with the girls, will give more confidence and strength to the MC and add more option when you go interact with the guy in the shop, so for now yes, it's best to just avoid it.
Noted, thanks alot ^_^

Reactions: It's not me

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
i honestly started playing the original just before the female MC was removed and i can see why it was made its own thing, it may have been optional but from the start it felt like it should've been its own game, being in the original as a side story that you could only switch to and from at specific points (eg when going to sleep) just felt kinda wrong

Reactions: It's not me