winini

Jan 10, 2019
The kissing scene with Laila was very sweet! I am interested to know how it all will continue.

The protagonist's default name is Claire, same as the name of major character in the game. it gets a little confusing :)

Reactions: Azeroth67000

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Sad that you had to separate the Dream world from the main game to and make a new game from that, but maybe it was better this way? We can focus more of the story from the female MC POV in this one and on the descendant male MC on the other without being interfere, and at least you can expand the lore and truly show how the Old world being like too LustSeekers

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Sad that you had to separate the Dream world from the main game to and make a new game from that, but maybe it was better this way? We can focus more of the story from the female MC POV in this one and on the descendant male MC on the other without being interfere, and at least you can expand the lore and truly show how the Old world being like too LustSeekers
It was my intention to keep everything in one game but for many reasons I decided to make it a separate thing(mainly because the filesize and people forced to download content that they weren't going to play anyway.). Story will stay the same, so no worries about that.

Reactions: Bobbobbobhobb

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
The kissing scene with Laila was very sweet! I am interested to know how it all will continue.

The protagonist's default name is Claire, same as the name of major character in the game. it gets a little confusing :)
Will change that, thank you for pointing that out.

Reactions: winini

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Have you add different path for store? Without raping by store manager? Avoiding that creepy guy? Or its same as old?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Not yet. For the next release I'm focusing on the male MC. After that I will release some events for this game too.
To be honest i like male MC story more so im ok with that. Just do whatever you want bro. I'm just thinking for that part of this game should have choice chance. Because not lots of people like to be treated like that some old ugly bastards LOL. Thanks for heads up and this remove from main game, because im possitive it was nececary to divide this from main game.

Reactions: LustSeekers

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Bound by Lust: Memory [v0.1.5] APK -

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Is this game dead?? I actually like it more then the main game as I don't play male mc games, so I'm hoping it's not dead.

ChaozEnigma

Jun 18, 2019
Not yet. For the next release I'm focusing on the male MC. After that I will release some events for this game too.
So I guess this is abandoned for now? was really interested in female protag get corrupted and taken advantage of by lesser men though....