Devilmaycry356

Jan 26, 2020
I noticed Anath Has some Futa scenes that don't show up in the gallery anybody knows how to get the all. The last one I got was the Giant Penis Insertion

Sedovito

May 24, 2019
Hello. Does anyone know what to do or who to contact for ban appeal? I`ve been banned from discord, sent dm to Dev here, on F95 and he didn`t answer. If anyone here knows or been in a similar situation, what do i do?

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
Hello. Does anyone know what to do or who to contact for ban appeal? I`ve been banned from discord, sent dm to Dev here, on F95 and he didn`t answer. If anyone here knows or been in a similar situation, what do i do?
what happened to him ?

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
Game really has incredible potential. I loved all the strange things happening. However, the inclusions of more characters makes it more annoying rather than helping the story along. There are so many gaps currently in the story that I don't know what is going happen next. But I am hopeful that some of the characters we have seen previously will become more involved again.
(Continue corrupting the whole class for example is one of them, together with teachers and the house-hold while slowly making everything combine together into one large harem so that you can fight the big bad? Just an idea :) )

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Cannot read the rest of the Patreon post.

"

Nina/Sun (And more) previews.
4 days ago

Some WIP for the upcoming update! The update will contain, not only Nina & Sun but some new and returning characters along with a new l...
"

Concerning, adding more characters when tons of already existing ones haven't had content in years. On top of that I'm betting the new character will be attached to a very specific fetish.

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
Cannot read the rest of the Patreon post.

"

Nina/Sun (And more) previews.
4 days ago

Some WIP for the upcoming update! The update will contain, not only Nina & Sun but some new and returning characters along with a new l...
"

Concerning, adding more characters when tons of already existing ones haven't had content in years. On top of that I'm betting the new character will be attached to a very specific fetish.

Some WIP for the upcoming update!

The update will contain, not only Nina & Sun but some new and returning characters along with a new location + some new story elements.

-Currently at 1600 renders and 70 animations done!

On the weekend I'll be making a separate channel on discord for NTR exclusively (maybe futa too in the future).

Thank you for your patience and support!

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
I don't want to pass on spolier I feel I would be a rat if I did it only the text seems reasonable to me

it's a dollar to see the yields don't be stingy support the creator

Reactions: darks231
4.30 star(s) 69 Votes