Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Oh yeah I can't play photo hunt without the cheats mod, there are some choices that require certain skills and without the mod you miss a lot of them.
i use the mod just to find what i've to do next and what are the requirements to access the new stuff! XDXD

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
A lot of people asking this, but haven't found an answer - how to trigger the new Ayla event ? ( did all it said in the changelog- did 1st event, tried going out of the room and house afternoon,evening, got no trigger. it says "front door" but there is none only a leave button or am i blind )
First inspect your phone and read Ayla's message. Go home after classes, then press the button "Leave" and the event will start automatically.
If you know how to inspect the console, you need aylaexists == 2 (this is set after dating Ayla at the coffee shop) and message_ayl_prog == 1 (this is set after checking your phone)

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
First inspect your phone and read Ayla's message. Go home after classes, then press the button "Leave" and the event will start automatically.
If you know how to inspect the console, you need aylaexists == 2 (this is set after dating Ayla at the coffee shop) and message_ayl_prog == 1 (this is set after checking your phone)
Read it, answered it and didn't trigger.

Then i input both the codes in the console, went to school, went home after that, pressed leave and still nothing :/

Reactions: Ssato243

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
So regarding Ayla, Is there an event after she gives you a handjob? if it is that way it's not triggering for me as well.

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
I just finish the game and absolutely loved it, i cant' wait for next updates.

But Please help me, i have NTR on and i didn't seen any (even tried different choices), am i missing something or is the NTR not added to the game yet?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I just finish the game and absolutely loved it, i cant' wait for next updates.

But Please help me, i have NTR on and i didn't seen any (even tried different choices), am i missing something or is the NTR not added to the game yet?
probably it was removed or was about the daughter of the guardian we saw in the flashbacks (like there was a segment of the game about this girl trying to survive and hide from the evil succubus)

Reactions: Kyzer05

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
i didn't use a old save i got that bug three times when I try to play so i quit or wait for the new version

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
probably it was removed or was about the daughter of the guardian we saw in the flashbacks (like there was a segment of the game about this girl trying to survive and hide from the evil succubus)
Hmm i see. If it's just about the daughter of the gardian i don't think it was necessary to have an option for disabling the NTR, but who knows, the dev said he were going to try adding almost any fetish, so it may have some use later.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hmm i see. If it's just about the daughter of the gardian i don't think it was necessary to have an option for disabling the NTR, but who knows, the dev said he were going to try adding almost any fetish, so it may have some use later.
i'm just guessing u.u

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I only remember an event with Dana at the school pool after classes. She will have fun, either with you or with another classmate. I ignore if it has been removed from the game though.

Reactions: Mok5151

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Have not played the game since 3.4, but in the newest version, is it supposed to be where the player can no longer dream in bed? Cus i don't have that option anymore

4.30 star(s) 69 Votes