Wanza25

May 26, 2020
How can I make progress with Natalie, I'm stuck when I'm must waiting until midnight in my room but nothing happened

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
How can I make progress with Natalie, I'm stuck when I'm must waiting until midnight in my room but nothing happened
Iirc, you need to do some other action as well before, think it was coming to her room during the day.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I just started the game today and progressed Kaitlyn's content to the point when I'm supposed to talk to Serena about her. So I go to Serna's place the next day and it triggers an event about her inviting Elena there in order to perform an exorcism because Elena is possessed.

Problem is, this is the first I've heard about any of this so have I already encountered a sequence breaking bug?

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
It looks interesting, I think the HS graphics are a classic. But... Is there pregnancy content here?

titancloser

May 26, 2020
Not sure if it's normal, my PC should be able to run this. I don't have any issues on other games but whenever a sex scene pops up the game stops responding. No errors, just lags a lot.

If there is a fix to that, that is known at least, please let me know. Might just be my files

Also I am using the newest version of the game, never played it so I am fairly at the beginning.

pasus

Mar 29, 2019
Not sure if it's normal, my PC should be able to run this. I don't have any issues on other games but whenever a sex scene pops up the game stops responding. No errors, just lags a lot.

If there is a fix to that, that is known at least, please let me know. Might just be my files

Also I am using the newest version of the game, never played it so I am fairly at the beginning.
You can try to change the opengl render for directx render but the animations are very smooth require some of power from your pc if im mining is imposible to run that animations a 60fps

titancloser

May 26, 2020
You can try to change the opengl render for directx render but the animations are very smooth require some of power from your pc if im mining is imposible to run that animations a 60fps
2070 super , i9 9900k , 16gb RAM. I will try to change the opengl render

4.30 star(s) 69 Votes