Sep 24, 2020
About the NTR, i know it's optional, but is it somebody cucking the MC or something else? (I heard something about a female MC of sorts and you have dreams of her getting fucked, is that the NTR?)
Toggle OFF removes the NTR choices from the game so you cannot even pick the ntr option even if you want. If you select OPT, you can see the NTR options but you are free to choose or not choose it. So if you hate NTR like me, you are safe with this game. It's completely optional , Just enjoys guys.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
About the NTR, i know it's optional, but is it somebody cucking the MC or something else? (I heard something about a female MC of sorts and you have dreams of her getting fucked, is that the NTR?)
Dream female MC was removed and now it has its own game.
And it cant be NTR if your playing the female MC and she get smashed lol.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
LustSeekers Do you plan to add romance tag to the game? While this is mostly a corruption game, I don't think this is mindless fuck fest. I feel like some girls fell in love with mc and mc can have potential love interests. I don't feel like not all the girls in the game are piece of meat to fuck for mc. I hope there will be love routes or even maybe a harem route for some of the girls in the future :love:
I didn't even realize there was a romance tag, lol. Thank you for the heads up, and yes, many character will have love routes. In the latest versions there are hints for different routes you can take.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I didn't even realize there was a romance tag, lol. Thank you for the heads up, and yes, many character will have love routes. In the latest versions there are hints for different routes you can take.
This is amazing news thank you so so much!

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
It never happens. You don't skip it.. It's optional. I know the bullshit some devs does 'muh you can skip watching happens even it still happens in the story'. To me it doesn't have much difference between watcing the ntr scene or skipping it by knowing it happened. But this game is not like that. Toggle OFF removes the NTR choices from the game so you cannot even pick the ntr option even if you want. If you select OPT, you can see the NTR options but you are free to choose or not choose it. So if you hate NTR like me, you are safe with this game. It's completely optional
Thank you :)

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
...So what happened to the original I-Patch? It was Aunt + Cousins before and I got used to that version. Guess I'm going back to default cuz this doesnt feel right now. All I want is the script to make sense without it seeming forced.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
what kind of NTR has this game?
not much NTR happening right now. but the ntr that happening more to voyeur and you would not regret since the girl is annoying.

also u can choose to help a lil bit a boy that want to confess to a girl(that is your roommate), but again it's not ntr. these kinda of choice feel just to allow player to get rid a girl that they dont wanna. but helping someone to have sex with someone is kinda new mechanic and it's good

Reactions: silvawarfare

bobsch1

Aug 29, 2021
First time playing, got past the train event with Suzie, received a new message (second after Serena) and I don't see it nor can I see any people in the list on my phone. Any thoughts?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
About Futa, does it mean you get to fuck someone with a dick or does she fuck you with her dick.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
The sex scenes in this game are priceless. So passionate and lovely. There are very few developers who think about such fine details. The story is also unique and lovely and the characters are amazing. And most importantly, you are amazing very good job bro. :love:

4.30 star(s) 69 Votes