Dirk_Diggla

Mar 2, 2018
Well great. I guess it was only a matter of time for yet another dev to lie about NTR being 100% avoidable.

That's one more game and dev added to the ever
growing deceitful/shit list... such a shame, was a good game...
"This is just provisory as I will expand their path next month with a patch for people who wants to enjoy the event but wants to go another route!"

Literally just wait a month before you start weeping.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I use the patch on this game, and all it is is a blank screen and crashes every 3-4 sentences, without fail. Keep clicking ignore, but crash crash crash.

I would really appreciate some help with this problem asap :)

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well great. I guess it was only a matter of time for yet another dev to lie about NTR being 100% avoidable.

That's one more game and dev added to the ever
growing deceitful/shit list... such a shame, was a good game...
It is still avoidable. If you turned off the ntr right at the start of the game, you don't get any of those scenes. Read the thread first before you start accusing the dev of lying.

Aug 9, 2018
Yeah it's not something I get either, it's just demoralising and emasculating to me watching some guy banging your girl while sitting in the corner knocking one out .... Different strokes for different blokes I guess just not for me :unsure:
And it doesn't even make sense because you're a huge dicked LITERAL sex god with a magical succubus fairy, and you're somehow getting cucked by some random lardass?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
LustSeekers I love this game and I think it's one of the best games in the scene but do you start to completely focus niche fetishes? Because when I read the changelog it's full of 'you don't see new character unless you have NTR on' or you cannot see new character unless you are submissive and into femdom...etc. It seems like you are fully focusing on routes where mc is cuck/beta... I normally don't care about that since it's completely optional but when majority of the content in the update is that... It's dissapointing for me since I've been waiting for this update really much :( But have fun people who likes ntr/cuck and femdom

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Do we miss a lot if we skipped the ntr parts?
There is no 'skipping' when you choose 'no ntr' at the start of the game. It's different route when you open or off NTR. If you turn it off, NTR doesn't happen in your story. You skip nothing and there are different scenes afaik. But if you talk about this update, it seems you won't see ost of the new content if you are not into femdom and not on ntr route

Reactions: KiraJames

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
For the femdom routes, I would personally like to see some toggle to clearly set the MC up as a Switch, so that we don't have to worry about story consequences of him becoming a purely submissive slave somehow, because Femdom can be enjoyed without losing any and all pride you have.
So I do hope that MC will be able to continue Ayla's route without having to accept the possibly hinted diapers or chastity.
I was also concerned by the seeming dialogue non-choice with Anath in Ayla's scene. Saying yes or no doesn't seem to matter? Why did you turn her there into an insulting and degrading "mistress" if Ayla is a mommy domme? Anath should be imitating her, not just decide to become a bitch of all sudden. That was honestly the first time I disliked Anath in a scene.
That's why I hope you will allow us to clearly determine how we want our relationships to look like.

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
its funny seeing all the hate for ntr on every single thread of any game sigh is it just me or the ntr lover are more silent i dont hate or like ntr am neutal but than again i never insert myself as the main protagonist and any game unless maybe if you have characther creation or something i could understand maybe however i like swinging ganbang sharing ect more variety for scene am at the point were i look for the ntr tag only because if there ntr most of the time theres sharing too lol most harem games are so boring 1 dude and no other living males feels lile am playing the same thing over and over sigh theres no stake and variety am curious about ntr haters do you guys hate sharing swinging too? was always curious about that

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
its funny seeing all the hate for ntr on every single thread of any game sigh is it just me or the ntr lover are more silent i dont hate or like ntr am neutal but than again i never insert myself as the main protagonist and any game unless maybe if you have characther creation or something i could understand maybe however i like swinging ganbang sharing ect more variety for scene am at the point were i look for the ntr tag only because if there ntr most of the time theres sharing too lol most harem games are so boring 1 dude and no other living males feels lile am playing the same thing over and over sigh theres no stake and variety am curious about ntr haters do you guys hate sharing swinging too? was always curious about that
It's just you. They're definitely not silent, it might just seem otherwise simply because NTR fans are a minority. I like to self-insert as the main character no matter the media I'm consuming, whether it be novels or games. I'm not a fan of sharing or swinging because I wouldn't be into that IRL either. Devs can always make it optional but that's development time taken away from making non-ntr/sharing/swinging content in order to make content for a minority.

Having NTR content in the game is more likely to drive away non-ntr patrons, resulting in the game having to cater more towards NTR because that optional content drove away most of your possible audience.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It's just you. They're definitely not silent, it might just seem otherwise simply because NTR fans are a minority. I like to self-insert as the main character no matter the media I'm consuming, whether it be novels or games. I'm not a fan of sharing or swinging because I wouldn't be into that IRL either. Devs can always make it optional but that's development time taken away from making non-ntr/sharing/swinging content in order to make content for a minority.

Having NTR content in the game is more likely to drive away non-ntr patrons, resulting in the game having to cater more towards NTR because that optional content drove away most of your possible audience.
from what i can understand, either the dev got paid a lot for some NTR, or he is making ONE character for each fetish(which make sense, we have one girl for each fetish already, like Serena is goth gf fetish for example, Dana and Monquie are heavy-make-up fetish and Lily is trap gyaru fetish, Natalie dom/sub fetish, Natalie's sister is chubby nerdy gf fetish and so on)...but NTR makes little sense in this specific game/situation; Because MC is helped by a Succubus(a demon of lust/sex if we want to oversimplify), and Anath needs MC to fuck around A LOT so that she can absorb some magical energy through direct sexual acts, so Anath encouraging MC to be cucked (with the promise of creepy fat guy to have a "sex exchange" but the guy goes behind your back anyway in the NTR-route so...good luck with that)...doesn't make sense aside maybe being for her own pleasure...and it will make even less sense when we consider how throughout the game she seems to love or at least care deeply of MC's well-being and about MC's active sex-life: So NTR (and Chastity if we want to include other fetishes) should be everything she is against to because "MC not having sex = Anath not getting that sexual energy that she needs to return powerful (which is the mission that Anath gave to MC)"

So yeah NTR makes little sense not only because MC is helped by a succubus (like someone else said) but Anath shouldn't encourage it either because it goes against her own needs.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes