Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Gallery unlock, to use download the file as a .rpy into the game's `game` folder (right click on the attachment, and select the save option)
I don't know how to DL it as a rpy could you put it in that format so I and others that don't know how to do it can just dl it and paste it in the game folder. Thanks a lot if you can.

Reactions: 1234bbbb

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Never think a next update show up . Nice surprice. So Ask to you will you ever finished it? Add some HS1 Mods. There are some nice and not so
nice Mods. Like Teleskope dick and so... You get my idea or?

Last edited:

theworstpvper

Dec 12, 2017
EDIT: Just sped through and the NTR toggle seems to switch to optional if you're on an old save which forces the scene for some reason so double checking and switching it back to off should make it so that scene doesn't show up at all.

Hey I recommend anyone who doesn't like NTR finish all the Monique/Ayla/Lily scenes before you trigger the NTR prompt because it forces you down the NTR path regardless of what choices you make even though it says it won't. You can dodge the NTR prompt (it'll trigger by clicking the home button to go home after school) by getting a boobjob from Serena which will force you inside your house without you having to click the button and trigger the prompt. I took one for the team by accident to figure that out so hopefully it saves the rest of you some trouble. BTW seems like you get NTR dialogue even before you make any choices or get to a part where it says to "SAVE HERE" for the other path so idk how to feel about that. Maybe it'll change with the patch but the scene was already laying it on pretty thick from the first few lines, NTR scenario setup with two big muscular mover dudes and an "ugly bastard" son (not really imo but obviously fits the bill) talking about having sex with his mom immediately.

edit: Might be an issue with saves from previous versions haven't confirmed that but I'd play it safe.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes