dfgwg3

Aug 4, 2019
greate game, i would vote for more scenes with small anath and new ones with a passive trans anath ...of course always in pov

Last edited:

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
I guess I skipped that part (actually I think I pretty much skipped all of her content after I see that she is a yandere)
Also, I chose correctly and there was no sex scene at my game.
The question is if that is the "correct" choice. The choice to marry Jane instead of her increases the variable "YukaPointsY" - "Y" surely stands for Yandere. If you choose to marry Yuka that variable won't get increased, instead you just get "YukaPoints" (same like all other characters have).

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The question is if that is the "correct" choice. The choice to marry Jane instead of her increases the variable "YukaPointsY" - "Y" surely stands for Yandere. If you choose to marry Yuka that variable won't get increased, instead you just get "YukaPoints" (same like all other characters have).
My intention is not to see another of her scenes, so I don't really care which variable is modified. In addition, the Dev has already indicated that in the next updates he will make her content avoidable, so if necessary I load a previous game (I think I have one... if not then I'll restart the game) and I'll avoid her content completely, which is actually the option I prefer.

EDIT: Actually, of the two LIs added in this last update, I can say that I don't like any of them. The option of not even finding them is extremely attractive to me, in fact it's the one I like.

EDIT 2: I've verified that I have a save game just before the MC meets Yuka at school, so if in the future it's possible to avoid starting her path, I'll gladly do so.

Last edited:

Atharvazz

Jan 10, 2022
i cannot trigger talk to heather after class event. even after talking to jean in evening there is no option talk to heather there ?

Reactions: AJBit

andreadbl

Sep 30, 2018

Some extra previews before release just so you know I'm still working no-stop on this project.
I know I should make more frequent updates and I apologize for the lack of professionalism. Lately I've also been busy with life in general and covid reached me too.
Fortunately, it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be, but none the less, work slowed down while I was recovering.
This updated is also bigger than the previews one, counting well over 2300 renders and 54 animations.
I'm currently 40% done with dialogues/story so it should take me a minimum of 2 weeks to finish everything and give you the updated game that you love and support.
Again, I'm sorry for the time it's taking and thank you for your patience.
Some extra previews before release just so you know I'm still working no-stop on this project.
I know I should make more frequent updates and I apologize for the lack of professionalism. Lately I've also been busy with life in general and covid reached me too.
Fortunately, it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be, but none the less, work slowed down while I was recovering.
This updated is also bigger than the previews one, counting well over 2300 renders and 54 animations.
I'm currently 40% done with dialogues/story so it should take me a minimum of 2 weeks to finish everything and give you the updated game that you love and support.
Again, I'm sorry for the time it's taking and thank you for your patience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
What the fuck was that..??

After summoning Anath the MC's name automatically changed to "None".

At least you could give a good name.

Is "None" is considered as a name..??

[Playing on Android]

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes