Apr 28, 2020
Loving the game so far, especially the sub MC content (Natalie's route). On that topic, can someone tell me when this route ends in the current update ? At the moment she's looping on armpit worship (not a big fan) on the couch. Is this the end of the route so far or am I missing something ?

Great job, dev ! :)
Unfortunately, nothing new has come out with her yet, I am also waiting for an update for Natalie, and I think there should be options with a femdom for a succubus, she hints at this, but maybe not in one update.

Aug 13, 2021
I have no idea how psycho Yuka is but putting a scary song like while she convinces Natalie to have pizza really sets the mood.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have no idea how psycho Yuka is but putting a scary song like while she convinces Natalie to have pizza really sets the mood.
I guess I skipped that part (actually I think I pretty much skipped all of her content after I see that she is a yandere)

Also, I chose correctly and there was no sex scene at my game.

Unfortunately, nothing new has come out with her yet, I am also waiting for an update for Natalie, and I think there should be options with a femdom for a succubus, she hints at this, but maybe not in one update.
As far as I know her maledom route is less developed. Although the truth is that I don't remember much about it: it's another content that I skipped using CTRL, so I'm not sure what really happens in that route.

Otherwise, as long as the femdom content is optional, for me the dev can include as much as he wants.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'm a little ways into it and love this game so far, Anath is the fucking best. I hope the author keeps the smaller/medium size breasts that some of the girls have, so many games nowadays just have mammoth tits on every female character and the variety in the game is nice. I only mention this because I noticed one of Anoth's scenes are centred around them growing, which if it's just for lewd scenes that totally cool, I just hope they don't permanently grow.

The only small complaints I have are 1. It would be nice if there was a day/time indicator, just for a bit of information. 2. A hint system for each of the girls, even if it's just an app in the phone. That's not to say the game is overly complicated, but it's always nice to have an info screen reminding you what you have to do with certain girls to progress their story.

Other than that, if someone could answer a couple quick questions for me, I'd appreciate it. First, is there any NTR content in the game yet? I was excited seeing that it was in this game, but I haven't found any yet from what I've played. Also, asides from Natalie, is there any foot fetish content? And an extension to that question, is her foot content locked to her dom path? If so, that'll kinda suck 'cause I prefer her sub path but love the foot content.

Thanks in advance for any help that may be given!

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Other than that, if someone could answer a couple quick questions for me, I'd appreciate it. First, is there any NTR content in the game yet? I was excited seeing that it was in this game, but I haven't found any yet from what I've played.
No, the NTR tag is referring to the intro/prologue, nothing else.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Other than that, if someone could answer a couple quick questions for me, I'd appreciate it. First, is there any NTR content in the game yet? I was excited seeing that it was in this game, but I haven't found any yet from what I've played.
Despite what the other person says there are currently two (very light) "NTR" scenes other than the intro (totally avoidable for anyone who doesn't like them). This isn't an NTR focused game if that's what you're looking for, but there will apparently be some scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vertius

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Despite what the other person says there are currently two (very light) "NTR" scenes other than the intro (totally avoidable for anyone who doesn't like them). This isn't an NTR focused game if that's what you're looking for, but there will apparently be some scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't count those 2 scenes as NTR, it's not like they're taken away from the MC.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Another commissioned character- a neighbor with tits so big she makes the red demon lady look like a loli, and the subject of apparently "the first full NTR event" (which can be avoided with the right choices, turned into sharing, or MC-only with NTR off), an extensive multi-animated scene for Lily, and events for the cafe girls.
cafe girl...hope both cafe mother daughter can be conquered

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I have high hopes for Yuka. I like Yandere's and the lack of a 'horror' tag on this game leaves a promising start. More so, I could see her going a similar route to Natalie where there is a sub/dom path and on the sub path she is obviously more controlling of you, much more antagonistic and even violent toward the other girls etc... and on the dom path she is sort of a (for lack of a better term) rabid dog on a chain. The other girls know how psychotic she is, and might even be mildly scared of her, but are ultimately safe because she is on the MC's leash. I personally hope for the latter. An equally psychotic/cuddly/obedient Yuka sounds like a good time for me.

Also, I fucking love Serena. For all the talk she had about not wanting anything serious, saying that she and the MC would only be fuck buddies for the purpose of his goal, the amount of love, tenderness and passion in some of their interactions makes my heart feel so full. I cannot wait for more of her content.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes