MonsterMinion

Jul 29, 2017
I think I've completed everything up to this version of the game except for Sharon's House. When I click on it, I get "I should ask the teacher first", but when I go to talk to the teacher, it says "Future Updates". did I screw up something or miss something?

RENtD

Aug 16, 2021
I think I've completed everything up to this version of the game except for Sharon's House. When I click on it, I get "I should ask the teacher first", but when I go to talk to the teacher, it says "Future Updates". did I screw up something or miss something?
There are multiple teachers the class cycles through, if a teacher says "Future Updates" come back to class tomorrow and try again. You can kinda tell which teacher's at the front of the class by looking as well.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
My game must be broken, I don't have the option to talk to Heather after class and the phone shows Alya, while I'm on path dominant with Nathalie.

To access Heather, you must know Yulia at the gym okay

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I haven't gone through all the content in the game yet, but I will only continue playing once Heather and her roommate, and the popular girl's sister (it's been a while, so I forgot their names) have more content.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
can some1 spoil me for the tag "slave" for? is it the succubi, or the mc came her slave?

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I really do not know how I feel about this update.

Haley. Sigh... I just wished that the dev would have just added a bimbo instead of showing us a character then changing her. With that said if the dev doesn't give us a chance to stop her before the "change" I guess it is what it is I'll just look the other way and skip her.

Yuka. Now Yuka, I don't know I'm into the whole turning the tables on the crazy girl and taming the beast and whatnot. On the other hand, I see that this will end up going bad for the other girls down the line I just hope the dev doesn't go too dark with the content here, I'm already feeling bad about what Yuka must have done to Natalie in the past and this is just the beginning.

Now the other thing I found kind of odd is that Anath doesn't know about Yuka's crazy side and tells the MC about it. On one hand, she may know about it but keeps it to herself so the MC can have his way with her and just use her magic if anything becomes too dangerous, but then what doesn't make sense there is if Anath does know about Yuka's crazy side she would also know about how aggressive Yuka is being towards the other girls. So seeing how Anath is stuck with the MC and can't go save the other girls by herself and Anath doesn't look like she's a heartless bitch she would again tell the MC about it.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I really do not know how I feel about this update.

Haley. Sigh... I just wished that the dev would have just added a bimbo instead of showing us a character then changing her. With that said if the dev doesn't give us a chance to stop her before the "change" I guess it is what it is I'll just look the other way and skip her.

Yuka. Now Yuka, I don't know I'm into the whole turning the tables on the crazy girl and taming the beast and whatnot. On the other hand, I see that this will end up going bad for the other girls down the line I just hope the dev doesn't go too dark with the content here, I'm already feeling bad about what Yuka must have done to Natalie in the past and this is just the beginning.
These LIs are requests, so I guess they won't be to everyone's taste (mine isn't)

Haley's change was so utterly horrible to me that after seeing it, I loaded a game to avoid going down the path of that LI.

I would have preferred to do the same with Yuka, but at least if you answer correctly there is no sex scene with her.

Now the other thing I found kind of odd is that Anath doesn't know about Yuka's crazy side and tells the MC about it. On one hand, she may know about it but keeps it to herself so the MC can have his way with her and just use her magic if anything becomes too dangerous, but then what doesn't make sense there is if Anath does know about Yuka's crazy side she would also know about how aggressive Yuka is being towards the other girls. So seeing how Anath is stuck with the MC and can't go save the other girls by herself and Anath doesn't look like she's a heartless bitch she would again tell the MC about it.
If, as the Dev indicated, you can avoid having that character in the game in the future, I won't be too interested in how the MC and Anath deal with her.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.30 star(s) 75 Votes