Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Love the game but it needs more content with Karen, Jane, and/or Sayah.
I forgot to add Monique, Jacqueline, Angelina, Lily, Karoline, Sharon, Jillian, and Haley to that list. Damn, I didn't realize how many characters from this that I liked.

Last edited:

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
After i save Lily in the hall thats it cus theres is a scene in the images folder with her that i cant trigger (yes i have futa on) but nothing plus some some Ayla scenes some help here this game needs a hint system or something that says you completed all content at the moment

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
I never mind about futa and urethra insertion or fleshlight(using a person like onahole)but this game literally make me like 3 new kinks

May 27, 2017
Guys, the Incest patch bugs the game out, don't use it; besides, the writing doesn't accommodate for family relations, it just feels weird and unnatural. With the patch installed, order of events was messed up (some didn't trigger), messages scroll bar disappeared, and phone gallery also disappeared. I did a clean install, deleted my saves, downloaded latest versions and the issues still persisted. Without the patch the game runs fine.

It would be nice if we could change relationships in-game, or the dev coded it so it could be enabled by a simple universal patch. Would also like to have some sort of hint/progress system that tells you when a certain character's content is over, and what you need to do in order to progress, might need a bit of work but it should be easy to integrate in the phone. With so many characters, its easy to lose of track of progress and completion.

Edit- Actually, message scroll function in the phone is bugged regardless of mod.

Last edited:

Joyous

Jun 21, 2018
Anyone one know how to unlock the sex scene with Serena to proceed to the bar? Because I have done everything else and yet there is no option to have that sex scene.

May 27, 2017
Anyone one know how to unlock the sex scene with Serena to proceed to the bar? Because I have done everything else and yet there is no option to have that sex scene.
Keep visiting the library, there you go into a ghost nightmare scene, for the second time (first time ghost experience in shop, is needed to proceed); Serena, Anath and Sofia save you, Serena will have a conversation about giving MC something special, after that you can go visit her and have sex.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I really wish there was a guide or checklist for this vn...

Otherwise still enjoy this crazy vn :)

Edit: Used the wrong "there"

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2019
I hated the scene after the heather scene. That is absolutely NTR. Clear cut no doubt about it. Sayah and Heather going at it without MC pisses me off. I dunno if it's just a kind of dream sequence of Sayah but I hate it.

Edit: Yuka also scares the shit out of me. I hate yandere characters, hopefully down the line we can tame that part of her but if we can't then I don't want anything to do with her.

Last edited:

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Still a great game although it appears I'll have to wait a few more updates for more housemates content.:cry:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I hope it will be gentler from now on, ore of an equal relationship, the harsh dom and degradation stuff was only needed as an initial push to make her a better person.
Well, in my case, although as I say, in a way it's satisfying that the MC returns it to her, it doesn't mean that I have seen the scene, it's satisfying to know that he does it, but not enough for me to see the scene. I used CTRL like I usually do in those scenes, so I can't really say how it went.

Edit: Yuka also scares the shit out of me. I hate yandere characters, hopefully down the line we can tame that part of her but if we can't then I don't want anything to do with her.
I personally prefer Yuka to disappear and never come back.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Can we all agree that Yuka wants to wear the MC's skin over her own skin in a most certainly creepy way?

Actually not interested in any of the girls introduced this time. Yuka is nuts, Haley is hideous after that initial meeting, and even Qiana doesn't interest me. Think I'll just revert to saves prior to this and hope there is an option to bypass in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Can we all agree that Yuka wants to wear the MC's skin over her own skin in a most certainly creepy way?

Actually not interested in any of the girls introduced this time. Yuka is nuts, Haley is hideous after that initial meeting, and even Qiana doesn't interest me. Think I'll just revert to saves prior to this and hope there is an option to bypass in the future.
I'm not interested in Haley or Yuka. But I don't know who Qiana is.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes