Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
this game has the best sex animation. so fucking good. i praise this game every time i come back. male domination scenes done right.
Absolutely. Sex animations, dirty talks, kisses(most games don't have this especially during sex makes it much more pleasant.) and fetishes. And there are no stereotypical characters like in almost every game. Almost every character interesting. I hope this game continues for a long time. DEV does a great job.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Shakaro

Oct 23, 2020
So i have some questions:
1.Does the Kaitlyn part ends when she firsttime shapeshifts or can i go further?
2.Im missing 3 Pictures, to be exact the 3 before the christmas one. How can i get to unlock them?
3.Is there any possibility to know how much we're progressed?
-
Karen 6
Jane 6
Natalie 6
Serena 2
Monique 3
Jacqueline 3
Yulia 2
Dana 4
Suzie 2
Kaitlyn 2
Karoline 2
Sofie 3
Sharon 2
Vanessa 2
-

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Man I feel like I've been playing this game forever and haven't progressed with anyone I like at all.
Like the dev himself said: most(if not all) of the new characters were commissioned = People paid to have a bunch of pointless characters in the game while the enjoyable ones(or the important ones) were put on hold for a long while

Sad for Jane, Serena and Anath(who still managed to have some space) XD

I just hope it won't end like with Milfy City where the dev becomes the patreons' personal bitch (Remember those polls and how Caroline was always winning them, and we barely get content for Sarah?)

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Like the dev himself said: most(if not all) of the new characters were commissioned = People paid to have a bunch of pointless characters in the game while the enjoyable ones(or the important ones) were put on hold for a long while

Sad for Jane, Serena and Anath(who still managed to have some space) XD

I just hope it won't end like with Milfy City where the dev becomes the patreons' personal bitch (Remember those polls and how Caroline was always winning them, and we barely get content for Sarah?)
To be completely honest I forgot about that game, I only liked the freckled faced girl anyways lol. And wow, I wonder how much it would cost to have him scratch Yuka from the game. I'll double whatever the person offered.

I just want more Suzie, Natalie(not femdom) Jane and Heather(?) content.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
To be completely honest I forgot about that game, I only liked the freckled faced girl anyways lol. And wow, I wonder how much it would cost to have him scratch Yuka from the game. I'll double whatever the person offered.

I just want more Suzie, Natalie(not femdom) Jane and Heather(?) content.
The freckled faced girl IS Sarah...while Caroline is the black-hair bimbo who wanted to open a Clothes-shop(both are MC's sisters btw...at least before Patreon changed the rules about incest)

Reactions: ChrisHaze

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i would remove the bunny from the list and add Natalie dom-route but just because i like to “humble down” arrogant jerks and bullies

but honestly? Jane+Anath+Serena is one hell of a combo: they're my favourites.
I like bunny girls character model both bunny and human form.

Lily I need to keep because she was so lonely and sad, she got so happy to have a boyfriend so she has to stay.

Jane, Anath and Serena are main girls and can't be replaced so they stay by default.

All the others I could happily bypass. Some I like but not enough to be upset if they were removed, some, like Janes sister who's name I won't even waste my time typing I just don't like.

I've never played it properly.

I've seen the cluster fuck the thread became but I only ever got as far as the MC blackmailing and raping his teacher to know it wasn't for me so left it there. I tried it with unloked gallery and saw MMC and some woman trying to force his lesbian aunt to take dick and just figured the MC was an utter scummy cunt and haven't touched it since.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1° I like bunny girl's character model both bunny and human form.

2° Lily I need to keep because she was so lonely and sad, she got so happy to have a boyfriend so she has to stay.

3° Jane, Anath and Serena are main girls and can't be replaced, so they stay by default.

4° All the others I could happily bypass. Some I like but not enough to be upset if they were removed, some, like Jane's sister whose name I won't even waste my time typing, I just don't like.

I've never played it properly(Milfy City).

5° I've seen the clusterfuck the thread became, but I only ever got as far as the MC blackmailing and raping his teacher to know it wasn't for me, so left it there. I tried it with unlocked gallery and saw MMC and some woman trying to force his lesbian aunt to take dick and just figured the MC was an utter scummy cunt and haven't touched it since.
I numbered your answers so you know to which one i'm answering

1° I don't, in human form it's okay but nothing impressive(although compared to Haley, she is a superstar XD)

2° You mean Dana's sister? in that case i would save also Heather and Saya

3° Couldn't say it better <3

4° Same opinion but for maybe different characters, Jane's sister is okay in the dom route, but only bc i like the idea of horrible people being punished for being horrible

5° I would say more in private...bc reasons can i think i can only explain in private...if you care to know them...but in general, i agree with everything you said.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
When I saw Haley's monster the second time you ran into her, I've decided it's not worth talking to her from the start. I loaded a game just before I went to talk to her the first time and I'm going to totally skip over it. I don't know what will happen if you continue talking to her, nor do I care to know. What a way to completely ruin a character.

At least there is Serena's scene to compensate, because the two new characters aren't at all to my liking: I have used CTRL in practically all of Yuki's introduction and it seems that I have managed to respond appropriately to avoid the sex scene. As for Haley, I've decided it's not worth even starting her introduction.

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
Excelent game, become one of my favorites, nice story and scenes. And good job with the sex scenes with the 3 main girls. Other games waste many time to get scenes with the main characters. Thanks for this marvelous game

• Haha
Reactions: Towik

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Just discovered this game and had a good time playing it. Will write a review after next upgrade, just now is it closer to 5 than 4 stars! (y)

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes