lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
LustSeekers i really loved this update and love the new cracy girl, hope she influence a lot in Anath in her route.
i want to see more of this yandere girl in the future, it would be awesome to see how she push to the limit the MC kinks, like:
if you tell her that you like feet she could jerk you off with one foot while she gags you with the other one until you faint.

Reactions: LustSeekers
May 27, 2017
is there a possible way to make that textbox transparent?
There is a "RenPy Transparent Text Box Mod" on this site, and it's universal, so it works on most RenPy games. Although I haven't tried it in this VN, I have used it successfully in many other VNs before. It's fairly easy to install and remove, and quite handy. A general tip, you can press "A" on your keyboard, when you're in-game, to change font size, style and spacing, also works for most games (a feature of RenPy). "S" for screenshots, "H" to hide the textbox/text.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know it this works for Android or Mac (as I use Windows), but if you can manually patch a mod into a RenPy game on your phone, it might work. Can't hurt to try

PS- I don't own this mod, nor have I worked on it, just spreading info to those who may need it, cheers!

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I started playing this update from two 0.3.7 saves: MC dominating path 14-6-LT1 and MC submissive path 15-1-LT1 (see the attached files). I have no problem unlocking all scenes (#1-#4) in sub path, but was only able to unlock the X'mas scene (#4) below in the dom path. Is that because of the choice of path? Phone gallery.jpg
BTW, I also notice that if you reply the gallery scene of having sex with mom (circled below), you will be stuck in an endless loop of introductory scenes of the game:
Replay loop.jpg

Rixto003

Jun 2, 2018
why is it that every time i load a save it changes my MC name to "none" i have to replay the entire game every single time.... how can i fix this without replaying?

Edit: so i narrowed down the issue seems to be the incest patch is the reason my NC name always defaults to "none" so whoever coded the patch needs to fix it.
So far the easiest (but still annoying) way to fix that that I've found is to unlock the console (use UnRen?) and set main = "MC Name"

Or maybe just force it into some file and make it permanent across saves?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
The incest patch seems really weird. Should have made Karen the Aunt and her daughters the MC's cousins. Feels really non-canon the way it is, with him apparently having lived with his Aunt since he was a child. If they're really supposed to be his Mom and his sisters, that's like the coldest son returning home scene I've ever seen. "Who are you? Oh, you're my long-lost brother that we haven't seen or talked to since we were kids. Ok."

Last edited:
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It still amazes me how the dev is able to make the sex scenes look so good with the honey select models. A lot of games that use those kinds of models just release updates with the same like 10 default animations.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
It still amazes me how the dev is able to make the sex scenes look so good with the honey select models. A lot of games that use those kinds of models just release updates with the same like 10 default animations.
Developers that use Daz models are super guilty of this too. Even a lot of the really popular games use pre-created animations.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i've seen better...but i'm nitpicky...for example, i really DISLIKE Karen's lips...pink lipstick on that pale(almost shiny) face? MEH!

The dev added a bimbo(bc bugs and replaying the whole game, i didn't see her yet) but in my opinion there are already several in this game XD

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
LustSeekers i really loved this update and love the new cracy girl, hope she influence a lot in Anath in her route.
i want to see more of this yandere girl in the future, it would be awesome to see how she push to the limit the MC kinks, like:
if you tell her that you like feet she could jerk you off with one foot while she gags you with the other one until you faint.
Well, I don't like yandere LIs, and this part of the update isn't very appealing to me. I've gotten to a point where I've preferred to use CTRL to skip her entire story.

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
While I did enjoy the contents of this update, I'd rather the dev expand on the stories of the already existing characters rather than create new ones. Not to mention how big the cast already is, I'd prefer to see more on the characters who haven't had their moment in the spotlight for a while like Vanessa the art teacher (actually forgot who she was), any of the futa characters or those French cafe owners.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
While I did enjoy the contents of this update, I'd rather the dev expand on the stories of the already existing characters rather than create new ones. Not to mention how big the cast already is, I'd prefer to see more on the characters who haven't had their moment in the spotlight for a while like Vanessa the art teacher (actually forgot who she was), any of the futa characters or those French cafe owners.
Same opinion here!

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well this was interesting update and i dont even know where should i start...

Yeah you told us they are friends since childhood but someone joining game and clinging MC this much is annoying... Honestly i didn't even like her at all with things i know now and i dont want this creppy girl cling my character like this, having choice about how can we treat her would be amazing... I mean seriously... She is f*cking scary/creepy and i dont want this thing hug me like that or even want her to learn things we done with other girls and whats gonna happen next... And i dont want to talk about her sex scene... God damn, i just pressed for seeing what she gonna do and she just... It was funny and creppy same time... Honestly it would be amazing to have option for skip this girl whole story and dont need to listen her creepy talks with herself or learn his story etc...

And Haley... She totaly feels like wasted potencial... I mean come on?
its still feels like pretty much wasted. And oh god... That blowjob animation was disaster...

BTW i played this game incest mod first time and it doesnt feel good at all... While im side of using incest when its needed and i like it when its suit story i do believe this incest not suits our story well enough, if it was based on Aunt and Cousin style incest it would be pretty good because story feels like young man comes city for school to his Aunt place not his mother place (And like story told Abby feels like more of her Mother instead of Karen) after years, so i hope someone make aunt cousin version.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes