Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
And Haley... She totaly feels like wasted potencial... I mean come on?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its still feels like pretty much wasted. And oh god... That blowjob animation was disaster...

Haley was introduced and immediately ruined and you cant even turn her down when you meet her again, total waste of a character.

Yuka is literally insane,
and I dont understand how Anath doesnt even seem to notice this in her but Serena does (and the sister). You would have thought that Anath would have warned him since she is supposed to be good at sensing people but only senses her "desires".

So two new characters were introduces and are both underwhelming. Wish there was more focus on the other characters that already exist.[/QUOTE]

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Haley was introduced and immediately ruined and you cant even turn her down when you meet her again, total waste of a character.

Yuka is literally insane,
and I dont understand how Anath doesnt even seem to notice this in her but Serena does (and the sister). You would have thought that Anath would have warned him since she is supposed to be good at sensing people but only senses her "desires".

So two new characters were introduces and are both underwhelming. Wish there was more focus on the other characters that already exist.
Same exact opinion.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are only a few characters I really care about here, just kinda gloss over the rest.

Just give me Jane, Anath, Serena, Kaitlyn, Lily and the hot bunny ..... i'll be good to go with those. The rest I don't care about.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I am having problem talking to Yulia at school it goes to the main menu not saying anything
and here is my save

alry.png

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I dunno what to do anymore I've completed Karen scene, Natalie Scene although I chose the dom path without any save and I missed my chance with Ayla (fuck), and Jane when I tried talking to them at the evening it only says future update. I've also titfucked the principal, fuck Dana and her bestfriend (forgot her name), the one with serena and bunny girl, the scenes with the bar with the girl who transformed into a bimbo, and the teachers too. Am I missing something other than the Ayla scenes?

Mnemonic801

Nov 17, 2018
I love this game, the animations, the renders and the story, but i think there are too many characters without a real conclusion. Like the principal, the teachers, and some others. Keep adding new girls is nice but an end of some is nice as well. Also is why i can't catch again all the characters that i have played with? i know we have the gallery but could be nice to be able to catch them again.

Jul 21, 2021
The only scene i currently remember is one where you decide if one of the girls from the school decides to blow one of the nerds there are hints imo of future possible Ntr encounters depending on your choices but unless this update has new scenes there should only be the one blowjob event so far
Thank you for that. I was gonna do a NTR route but yet again its one of those games where its a side chick that isnt really a main girl so doesnt really count as NTR imo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: milfzer69

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well this was interesting update and i dont even know where should i start...

Yeah you told us they are friends since childhood but someone joining game and clinging MC this much is annoying... Honestly i didn't even like her at all with things i know now and i dont want this creppy girl cling my character like this, having choice about how can we treat her would be amazing... I mean seriously... She is f*cking scary/creepy and i dont want this thing hug me like that or even want her to learn things we done with other girls and whats gonna happen next... And i dont want to talk about her sex scene... God damn, i just pressed for seeing what she gonna do and she just... It was funny and creppy same time... Honestly it would be amazing to have option for skip this girl whole story and dont need to listen her creepy talks with herself or learn his story etc...
I quickly got tired of reading her story and used CTRL from the first sign that she was a yandere LI (I think going upstairs with the other girl). Then I chose the option that I was sure he would like the least and I didn't get any sex scenes. From now on I doubt I will voluntarily advance her story. She's going to join Dana, who I haven't advanced her story on.

And Haley... She totaly feels like wasted potencial... I mean come on?
its still feels like pretty much wasted. And oh god... That blowjob animation was disaster...

BTW i played this game incest mod first time and it doesnt feel good at all... While im side of using incest when its needed and i like it when its suit story i do believe this incest not suits our story well enough, if it was based on Aunt and Cousin style incest it would be pretty good because story feels like young man comes city for school to his Aunt place not his mother place (And like story told Abby feels like more of her Mother instead of Karen) after years, so i hope someone make aunt cousin version.
What I don't know is what I have to do to advance Serena's story.

EDIT: Never mind, I've already figured it out.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
There are only a few characters I really care about here, just kinda gloss over the rest.

Just give me Jane, Anath, Serena, Kaitlyn, Lily and the hot bunny ..... i'll be good to go with those. The rest I don't care about.
The only one I don't recognize is Lily. I agree with the first 4. Not especially in the last one.

BTW i played this game incest mod first time and it doesnt feel good at all... While im side of using incest when its needed and i like it when its suit story i do believe this incest not suits our story well enough, if it was based on Aunt and Cousin style incest it would be pretty good because story feels like young man comes city for school to his Aunt place not his mother place (And like story told Abby feels like more of her Mother instead of Karen) after years, so i hope someone make aunt cousin version.
I think that at first the mod made them cousins and aunt of the MC (at least is what I remember, the MC calling Karen as Aunt and Jane and Natalie as cousins). I don't know why they changed it (if they change it and I'm not wrong), since that made more sense than making them mother and sisters.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

i would remove the bunny from the list and add Natalie dom-route but just because i like to “humble down” arrogant jerks and bullies

but honestly? Jane+Anath+Serena is one hell of a combo: they're my favourites.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Thank you all for the feedback, it really helps with the development of the game!
I understand people wanting the progression of the main cast, and it will come in the near future, since the list of commissioned character is almost done. There will be the last new character in the next update, and then I will be done adding more for a while. I'll add more controls in the future so people who dislike bimbos or yandere will avoid encountering them.
Regarding bugs, everything should be fine now.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes