ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Based on these progress numbers, surely by now I should have some pics unlocked in the phone gallery, right? It feels like all those pics I keep getting in text messages should be there, as well as this scene I got seemingly at random where Protag-kun, Anath, Jane, Natalie, and Karen posed for a Christmas photo. Wonder if the weirdness with Vanessa's contact list thumbnail is related.

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
Anyone know how many anath upgrades are currently in this build ( as in things you can do with her)? I'm currently at 9 things atm (with toggles turned on)

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Hi can we please get a hotfix for the scroll down on messages in the phone? it just disapears when i try and click the side bar. Its kinda frustrating cos i cannot continue playing the game properly lol

thank you.

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
how to unlock library?already finish karoline storyline and iirc sofie want me to visit library but there is no option

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Damn, I just started this game and I am really enjoying it!
I’ll keep an eye on this one

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
putting Natalie in her place is one of the most satisfying domination scenes I've seen in along time dominating the heart,body and mind. solid gold star
I have to agree that, even not liking the domination, paying Natalie back in her own coin was somewhat satisfying.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Enjoyed this update, Haley is awesome and can't wait to see how things go with her in the future.
Certainly your tastes and my tastes differ markedly.

Yuka is a scary nutcase though, no interest in her, unless MC starts to dominate her.
A great idea, trying to dominate an obviously unstable person with clear psychopathic tendencies. Nothing can go wrong.

RENtD

Aug 16, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.8 + IC Patch + Gallery Unlock

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dunno if this you or not but I've got a couple gallery issues:
1. Anath & the principal are missing their unlockable repeatable scenes (Anath @2/9 scenes, principal only has leave button)
2. Dana's newer scene in the classroom is missing
3. Karen's shower scene transitions in the in-game foyer

Last edited:

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
oh boy i had high hopes when i read that theres two new girls only to have them shattered when i realized that one was a rapey nutjob and the other was a grotesque blow up doll. welp at least theres diversity from the flat chest to the twice the size of my head baloon tits.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Dunno if this you or not but I've got a couple gallery issues:
1. Anath & the principal are missing their unlockable repeatable scenes (Anath @2/9 scenes, principal only has leave button)
2. Dana's newer scene in the classroom is missing
3. Karen's shower scene transitions in the in-game foyer
Well, I just used this one so I'm not sure why it wouldn't work.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I have to agree that, even not liking the domination, paying Natalie back in her own coin was somewhat satisfying.
I hope it will be gentler from now on, more of an equal relationship, the harsh dom and degradation stuff was only needed as an initial push to make her a better person.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau and darlic
4.30 star(s) 75 Votes