zarlorn

Sep 4, 2021
I really like this game, I won´t change anything.
I have two questions,
- Is any NTR implemented at the moment? I didn´t see any
- And the other is, the char of Alya could be meeted in any way diferent of the submision with ... (i dont want to do spoiler)

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The only thing I would like to see changed, is making it so you're not locked out of meeting certain characters if you make a certain choice on someone else's path, like the dom/sub choice with the sister, just because you don't want to be submissive to 1 character, doesn't mean you don't want to be submissive with another (or maybe even turn that around too).
And maybe there are more currently exclusive characters, I haven't played through everything yet, as I'm waiting for more content with a specific character first.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Last time I played this, I went against my hatred of sandbox and gave it a try.

This was a long while ago so I don't remember much, I just know I gave up after about 10 minutes (not a slight against the dev I just hate sandbox lol) I decided I'd come back once there was a walkthrough.

I'm guessing there never will be on at this point. Is it pretty clearly defined where to go in game? Or is this another one of those where you wander around aimlessly trying to get events to trigger?

Reactions: Arcane666

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
Last time I played this, I went against my hatred of sandbox and gave it a try.

This was a long while ago so I don't remember much, I just know I gave up after about 10 minutes (not a slight against the dev I just hate sandbox lol) I decided I'd come back once there was a walkthrough.

I'm guessing there never will be on at this point. Is it pretty clearly defined where to go in game? Or is this another one of those where you wander around aimlessly trying to get events to trigger?
It's not one of those games where there's a ton of locations to go to, and a bunch of dialogue hoops to jump through to get to the scenes, so it's pretty quick to get through the content. I don't know if it's clear from the dialogue what you need to do at all times, but you'll easily figure it out by just looking through the three different map sections that have 2-3 locations each and quickly get locked out after you've exhausted the content there.

Reactions: Mograx

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The only thing I would like to see changed, is making it so you're not locked out of meeting certain characters if you make a certain choice on someone else's path, like the dom/sub choice with the sister, just because you don't want to be submissive to 1 character, doesn't mean you don't want to be submissive with another (or maybe even turn that around too).
And maybe there are more currently exclusive characters, I haven't played through everything yet, as I'm waiting for more content with a specific character first.
For me it's good that this character doesn't appear at the path that I have choose: I'm not interested in femdom, nor I'm interested in turning the tables and changing it for maledom. So she doesn't offer me anything that might interest me.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
For me it's good that this character doesn't appear at the path that I have choose: I'm not interested in femdom, nor I'm interested in turning the tables and changing it for maledom. So she doesn't offer me anything that might interest me.
Other people might still want to see it at the very least (without starting a new playthrough and being forced into that content), so there is no harm done if interacting with other characters like that is optional.

I'm not interested in making stuff maledom either when turning the tables, just an equals relationship at the very least.

Reactions: BlasKyau

sembolan

Jan 21, 2021
Other people might still want to see it at the very least (without starting a new playthrough and being forced into that content), so there is no harm done if interacting with other characters like that is optional.

I'm not interested in making stuff maledom either when turning the tables, just an equals relationship at the very least.
That surprising. I thought what elevated this game are the extremes. If I wanted vanilla relationships there's a lot of games to choose from. The developer is not afraid of letting characters, including the mc, be complete assholes. Sleep sex, tricking a girl to throat fuck him. Same with the femdom characters.

I think it would be much more work to have a maledom route and a femdom route, and also integrate a character to both routes + an equal relationship. I personally have no interest in having a femdom character change into generic love interest #17 when the tables are turned. But that would also be an additional route, which means a lot more writing just for that one character.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
That surprising. I thought what elevated this game are the extremes. If I wanted vanilla relationships there's a lot of games to choose from. The developer is not afraid of letting characters, including the mc, be complete assholes. Sleep sex, tricking a girl to throat fuck him. Same with the femdom characters.

I think it would be much more work to have a maledom route and a femdom route, and also integrate a character to both routes + an equal relationship. I personally have no interest in having a femdom character change into generic love interest #17 when the tables are turned. But that would also be an additional route, which means a lot more writing just for that one character.
I'm not saying it should become a generic love interest, it's that it shouldn't be either extreme maledom or extreme femdom, I'm okay with it being a switch relationship though, going back and forth who's in control.

Aug 9, 2018
Another commissioned character- a neighbor with tits so big she makes the red demon lady look like a loli, and the subject of apparently "the first full NTR event" (which can be avoided with the right choices, turned into sharing, or MC-only with NTR off), an extensive multi-animated scene for Lily, and events for the cafe girls.

IceWraith101

Dec 9, 2019
I hope it will be gentler from now on, more of an equal relationship, the harsh dom and degradation stuff was only needed as an initial push to make her a better person.
Lets keep the dom and degredation for her thnx. Can have others with a more equal relationship.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yes. It would be painfully boring. Not to mention it would be a lot more work to implement. Femdom route, maledom route, and equal route. The dev is not a superhuman. Other characters exists as well.
So many that it won't really make a big difference anyways, it's like pissing in the ocean.

obiruto

Nov 22, 2021
Loving the game so far, especially the sub MC content (Natalie's route). On that topic, can someone tell me when this route ends in the current update ? At the moment she's looping on armpit worship (not a big fan) on the couch. Is this the end of the route so far or am I missing something ?

Great job, dev ! :)

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes