KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Hey I recommend anyone who doesn't like NTR finish all the Monique/Ayla/Lily scenes before you trigger the NTR prompt because it forces you down the NTR path regardless of what choices you make even though it says it won't. You can dodge the NTR prompt (it'll trigger by clicking the home button to go home after school) by getting a boobjob from Serena which will force you inside your house without you having to click the button and trigger the prompt. I took one for the team by accident to figure that out so hopefully it saves the rest of you some trouble. BTW seems like you get NTR dialogue even before you make any choices or get to a part where it says to "SAVE HERE" for the other path so idk how to feel about that. Maybe it'll change with the patch but the scene was already laying it on pretty thick from the first few lines, NTR scenario setup with two big muscular mover dudes and an "ugly bastard" son (not really imo but obviously fits the bill) talking about having sex with his mom immediately.
Thanks. And this game was so good too. It's a shame that the Dev decided to "SUPRISE!!!!!!" us like that.

theworstpvper

Dec 12, 2017
Thanks. And this game was so good too. It's a shame that the Dev decided to "SUPRISE!!!!!!" us like that.
Seems like a bug, possible with saves from previous versions, as it warns you about possible NTR but forces you to go through it to get to any of the other scenes you haven't finished yet so I wouldn't write this off as anything more than a mistake right now. Especially since the dev's been good about all the other avoidable NTR in the game. The setup/dialogue is still weird but that might be reasonably changed with the patch.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
v0.3.8.9
A new character and old ones with new events and better animations.

How to unlock the new extra character.

• Nina & Sun: For now, you must be interested in NTR to see the event of these characters, so keep your NTR toggle ON or OPT. to enjoy it. This is just provisory as I will expand their path next month with a patch for people who wants to enjoy the event but wants to go another route!
  • To unlock this event: complete all patrol missions with the principal - reach at least lv 4 with Monique - see the "special night" event with Karen - see all scenes with Sharon. During the evening click on the HOUSE icon while on the map to see the event.
New scene with Lily:

• Complete everything with Dana and Lily to unlock this event after a lesson!
New scenes with Monique:

• Complete events with Monique at the cafe to unlock them!
New scene with Ayla:

• She's only available on the female dom route with Natalie. Once you come back home during the evening, you will unlock her event if you've done everything with her up to this point.
Had a bit of a struggle to release the new version but it's finally here. I've reorganized some stuff in the game so from now I'll be able to upload small patches with new content monthly
here on patreon. All you need to have is this new version, then when a patch comes out, just copy everything inside the game folder and you're good to go!
I don't have the NTR activated and I will not activate it. So I guess I'll have to wait for that scene in the next update.

I don't have Ayla either (there's no chance of me following a path with femdom)

I started the first Dana scene, but after seeing what it was like I backed away from doing it. So I doubt I have any advance with Lily.

Actually I'm interested in knowing if in the future we can ignore the LI yandere from the beginning, that is, that the MC doesn't even have the first meeting that starts automatically in the school.

Hey I recommend anyone who doesn't like NTR finish all the Monique/Ayla/Lily scenes before you trigger the NTR prompt because it forces you down the NTR path regardless of what choices you make even though it says it won't. You can dodge the NTR prompt (it'll trigger by clicking the home button to go home after school) by getting a boobjob from Serena which will force you inside your house without you having to click the button and trigger the prompt. I took one for the team by accident to figure that out so hopefully it saves the rest of you some trouble. BTW seems like you get NTR dialogue even before you make any choices or get to a part where it says to "SAVE HERE" for the other path so idk how to feel about that. Maybe it'll change with the patch but the scene was already laying it on pretty thick from the first few lines, NTR scenario setup with two big muscular mover dudes and an "ugly bastard" son (not really imo but obviously fits the bill) talking about having sex with his mom immediately.

edit: Might be an issue with saves from previous versions haven't confirmed that but I'd play it safe.
Does it also happen if you have NTR disabled?

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
So to confirm, do the incest patch and gallery unlocker need to be updated, or can we use what is linked to on the first page?

theworstpvper

Dec 12, 2017
I don't have the NTR activated and I will not activate it. So I guess I'll have to wait for that scene in the next update.

I don't have Ayla either (there's no chance of me following a path with femdom)

I started the first Dana scene, but after seeing what it was like I backed away from doing it. So I doubt I have any advance with Lily.

Actually I'm interested in knowing if in the future we can ignore the LI yandere from the beginning, that is, that the MC doesn't even have the first meeting that starts automatically in the school.

Does it also happen if you have NTR disabled?
After all this time? Someone got in the devs ear. (inb4 cucks invade the thread)
Just sped through and the NTR toggle seems to switch to optional if you're on an old save which forces the scene for some reason so double checking and switching it back to off should make it so that scene doesn't show up at all. It presumably shouldn't happen to completely new people at all.

theworstpvper

Dec 12, 2017
any trans on male yet?
No anal but iirc there's a blowjob, 2 frotting scenes, and a giant cock urethral insertion scene.
edit: There's another scene I recall now that might count but I can't remember everything that happens in it but I believe you give her a handjob and lick the tip at the end or something like that. It happens before the blowjob one but they're separate girls that live together or were at least in the same home for some reason I can't remember.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Just sped through and the NTR toggle seems to switch to optional if you're on an old save which forces the scene for some reason so double checking and switching it back to off should make it so that scene doesn't show up at all. It presumably shouldn't happen to completely new people at all.
ok, I usually always check several times that I have NTR, futa and hairy turned off. I may be paranoid

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
at least each fetish is for one character only(at least for now), like Haley is bimbo-fetish, gym-girl is for buff-girl, Lily is for heavy-make-up traps, Saya for big penis shemale, gym-girl's friend(also friend of Saya) is tsundere-jealous trap fetish and so on...

still, i can't handle NTR, i've literally anxiety attacks...so this game is going to make me quit...

also it's not normal NTR but...creepy guy will NTR you and mock you through videos(because he makes a website where you can see a video of him fapping on Karen who thinks he is MC, and you pay $10 to see this video)...which is even worse than normal NTR

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Can somebody explain me all the content available for NTR? Is it too much? And those scenes are more hardcore than non-ntr route? I dont like optional NTR games particularly the ones who show NTR routes too easy for lust and hardcore and show non ntr routes as too slow.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Can somebody explain me all the content available for NTR? Is it too much? And those scenes are more hardcore than non-ntr route? I dont like optional NTR games particularly the ones who show NTR routes too easy for lust and hardcore and show non ntr routes as too slow.
Read my previous post: (#1778)

creepy fat guy, faps on Karen, makes a video out of it, tells you a lie about where to watch it, you spend $10 watching a video where Karen in lingerie, roleplays some sexy act, and believing that creepy guy is MC, and creepy guy cums on Karen's ass.

so you get cucked, you get lied by the guy, and you pay to see how you get cucked...basically: NTR+Humiliation+"MC being none the wiser" kind of NTR

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

creepy fat guy, faps on Karen, makes a video out of it, tells you a lie about where to watch it, you spend $10 watching a video where Karen in lingerie, roleplays some sexy act, and believing that creepy guy is MC, and creepy guy cums on Karen's ass.

so you get cucked, you get lied by the guy, and you pay to see how you get cucked...
Yeah...somebody asked the dev to do that. That's about as spiteful as it gets.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

so you get cucked, you get lied by the guy, and you pay to see how you get cucked...
I will never understand why people like to play games where they play as a cuck. For most fetishes I can kind of see the appeal even if I am not into them. But I just can't wrap my head around the cuck stuff.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I will never understand why people like to play games where they play as a cuck. For most fetishes I can kind of see the appeal even if I am not into them. But I just can't wrap my head around the cuck stuff.
Yeah it's not something I get either, it's just demoralising and emasculating to me watching some guy banging your girl while sitting in the corner knocking one out .... Different strokes for different blokes I guess just not for me :unsure:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Yeah it's not something I get either, it's just demoralising and emasculating to me watching some guy banging your girl while sitting in the corner knocking one out .... Different strokes for different blokes I guess just not for me :unsure:
You think that's what it is? HA its seeing anyone other than the mc fucking the LI because they're jealous some fictional character is getting too much pixel pussy.
Edit* I think people misunderstood this post I was referring to people who like ntr not being able to stand a single fictional character getting to fuck all the girls in the story. They can't just sit back and enjoy the ride noooo got to be spiteful and throw some misery toward the mc.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys so... is better to wait for the patch bugfix before play this new update? Because i do not wanna see any NTR!
And i also do not wanna read anything about NTR shitty things.
I read that some ppl say to check that NTR is off in the option. But also if you check and dubleclick to be sure that the NTR is off, some strange NTR text happen anyway... is this true?

Can someone give me some advice?
Also the incest patch work with this new update?
Thank you

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
You think that's what it is? HA its seeing anyone other than the mc fucking the LI because they're jealous some fictional character is getting too much pixel pussy.
Hey you like watching other dudes bang a LI in a game then good for you knock yourself out!!
Like I said I don't understand it and I defo don't enjoy that kind of story.
The world would be a pretty shitty place if everyone was the same!!

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes