Splaticus

Apr 18, 2018
hey, can someone get the patch on another platform, on mega I've been waiting for more than an hour and the download is still at 45% haha, someone else will experience the same thing and they will appreciate this
Do you mean the Anti-Landlady patch? I've attached that one here, 12Mb.

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, I'm sorry if this was answered before, I tried to search but couldn't find it.

What exactly do the choices at the beginning change? I mean if you prefer breasts, ass or feet? Does it make the girls have bigger boobs or bigger feet? :D Same about the Futa content. If I say I don't mind, does it mean that some of the girls will have dicks and if I say that I love it, will allof them have dicks?

I'm curious, thank you :)

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Hey guys, I'm sorry if this was answered before, I tried to search but couldn't find it.

What exactly do the choices at the beginning change? I mean if you prefer breasts, ass or feet? Does it make the girls have bigger boobs or bigger feet? :D Same about the Futa content. If I say I don't mind, does it mean that some of the girls will have dicks and if I say that I love it, will allof them have dicks?

I'm curious, thank you :)
For Futa, NTR, and Armpits, for characters that can have that content (which is not all of them) "Love it" means automatically enabled, "Hate it" means automatically disabled (for Futa depending on the character this might just remove the D or it might completely remove the character), and "Don't mind" means the game will ask you if you want it enabled for that character the first time you meet them.

The other questions are entirely just flavor text and don't change anything.

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
Was she the girl you met at the pub ? As far as im aware, you can make her become a bimbo, then get some crazy bimbo blowjob (her whole face distorts into a vacuum cleaner) Pretty disturbing, but it might be someone's kink ?
can you not make her into a bimbo? im not a fan of that at all and it wont let me skip lol

Zeno2410

Apr 30, 2020
Any news of the update for the dev themselves? Last post was almost 2 months ago.
In the discord he said that he was finishing testing it and that this week it would come out, but who knows, and I assume that it will come out first x weeks before on patreon

neti

Jun 29, 2018
There's a bug who delete the peristent file when reaching first sex scene with serena. This set the protagonist name on "None".
Deleting line 345 in "BoundbyLust-0.3.9.5-pc\game\script\story\serenaEvents.rpy" solve the probleme 1681921495772.png
Don't know how to create patch and don't know if the developer read this forum. So if someone can pass the message to him in case the problem as not been solving yet.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes