tonyparker137

Apr 6, 2019
For me, after the first meeting with angelina, the infermary option doesn't appear. Is it a bug, or am I missing something?
Did anyone even got the second Angelina scene legit? Anyone that can tell me what you're supposed to do?
hit me up if you fixed the problem I couldnt get the second scene either

RENtD

Aug 16, 2021
Patreon Update (Become a Patron if you wanna see the Previews)

Final wip before release
Hello everyone, back with more previews since it's been a while since I gave a proper update on the development.
I've been working a lot on improving visuals and the texture. I've also started to break the limitation of HS by using blender so there's going to be some real unique stuff from here on out in the game.
Many maps that are in this release have been customized not only for this upcoming release but for future ones too, so it's going to cut out some work in the future.
Just so there's no more confusion, this update has indeed some major story development that will set a starting point for what's about to come in the future!
Last stretch for some more animations and renders, then I'll finish up with the dialogues and the rest (which shouldn't take me more than a month).
Thank you for being patient and supportive towards the next release!

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The link is given in beginning of the thread.
Dev posted something on Patreon on March 1, but I cannot read it. Says WIP so I would guess development is ongoing. :>)
EDIT: Nevermind... maybe answered the wrong Post! The Discord is linked on the OP as stated above.

iDAiSUKiU

Jul 3, 2021
On joiplay im having an issue where i cant scroll down through the messages on the phone. i can scroll down on everything else like the gallery and such.

frostboos

Nov 11, 2022
hey, can someone get the patch on another platform, on mega I've been waiting for more than an hour and the download is still at 45% haha, someone else will experience the same thing and they will appreciate this

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes