Susuzushin

Mar 24, 2020
Is there a walkthrough or hints on if the characters still have more content? For some Characters their story just seems to stop, I'm not sure if that's because their content hasn't been finished or i need to go further in another person's story.

Reactions: Foxay1

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
How many scenes are there with Yuka? I only had one in the MC house and no more appeared.

Aslo what the incest patch exactly does?
I think there is only one scene if you go the Natalie femdom path. What I know for sure is that there aren't any if you go through the maledom.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
I recently started playing this and have been having quite a good time with it. I will say though, I'm starting to find the core loop a bit tiresome.

Particularly the evening segments. Maybe I'm not into the game far enough, maybe I've not progressed the right girls far enough, but I find it kind of baffling that you:

Wake up and go to school in the morning
Have your afternoon activity
Go home in the evening and then you have LITERALLY NOTHING to do other than skip time forwards until midnight (i'm aware you have the family interactions, but you run out of those very quickly)

Why does that "evening" slot between afternoon and midnight exist? Why can we not do two of the activities per day (for example)?

I also think something weird must be happening with the early game progression because as soon as the game allows you to begin the free roaming properly you can interact with Kaitlyn (for stealth) and you can patrol (to get trust with the head teacher). Did I miss something in the intro? Because it seems like these two aspects both happen without any introduction? Like you just start speaking with Kaitlyn in the free roam like you know her, and I'm convinced we hadn't met before?

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes