Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Think i found a couple of bugs. I've got Karen's relationship at 6 points, and with Natalie and Jane relationship points at 6 as well. I've completed all the side quest and main quest and even tho my character keeps going to school in the morning the Yander character (Yuka) isn't showing up.
Also even if NTR is on the game automaticly goes the route when your mc will seduce Nina character and record her, completely removing the NTR scene between Sun and Karen.
If any else is having this problem or found a way around this issue please let me know. :(

Reactions: Red Sand

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Think i found a couple of bugs. I've got Karen's relationship at 6 points, and with Natalie and Jane relationship points at 6 as well. I've completed all the side quest and main quest and even tho my character keeps going to school in the morning the Yander character (Yuka) isn't showing up.
Are you on the Natalie femdom route? If you are on the maledom route, Yuka doesn't appear.

Also even if NTR is on the game automaticly goes the route when your mc will seduce Nina character and record her, completely removing the NTR scene between Sun and Karen.
If any else is having this problem or found a way around this issue please let me know. :(
I can't help you with this, since I have disabled the NTR.

• Love
Reactions: Tiredx

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Tiredx said:
Are you on the Natalie femdom route? If you are on the maledom route, Yuka doesn't appear.

Tiredx said:
I can't help you with this, since I have disabled the NTR.
Thanks for the quick response. :D
Yeah i'm on the maledom route with Natalie so i guessing Yuka is a femdom route only character at least for now.
Meanwhile the sun NTR scene does seem to be a bug. Apparently to unlock it you have to set NTR to optional instead of simply having NTR on which is kinda weird since i would assume having ntr on would make it unavoidable and gaurante the ntr scene but meh. :unsure:
Overall one of my top favorite games on this site just wish there was more free roam center content to do. Once the player has unlocked all the scenes all they can do is prertty much sleep.
It would be cool if they could at least continue to work random jobs and make some money. :confused:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the quick response. :D
Yeah i'm on the maledom route with Natalie so i guessing Yuka is a femdom route only character at least for now.
Yuka only appears on the femdom route, at least for now. Personally, if she never appears in the maledom route, I find it perfect.

Meanwhile the sun NTR scene does seem to be a bug. Apparently to unlock it you have to set NTR to optional instead of simply having NTR on which is kinda weird since i would assume having ntr on would make it unavoidable and gaurante the ntr scene but meh. :unsure:
Well, I would have been very annoyed if NTR had appeared on the route without NTR.

Overall one of my top favorite games on this site just wish there was more free roam center content to do. Once the player has unlocked all the scenes all they can do is prertty much sleep.
It would be cool if they could at least continue to work random jobs and make some money. :confused:
I don't really remember that we have used money in this game so far. Actually almost all sandbox games have the same "problem" when the story ends between updates: Either you just go to work (or any other method of making money, if there is one) or you do the repeatable scenes over and over again (of sex, exploring, improve stats, or whatever, depending on the game). Like others, you just can't do anything in this one, which I don't think is necessarily a bad thing.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Mostly mods and custom animation work

As a quality animation seeker myself, the ones I can point out on this level are indeed very few. Some of them would be:

S - Tier: Ripples, A house in the Rift, Oppai Odyssey, Unlimited pleasures, The Inn

A - Tier: Lucky paradox, Champion of Realms, My office Adventures

But yeah, this one might be the best I've seen
Since you didn't mention it, I'm asuming you haven't played Mist. You need to.

tonikesh

Jun 8, 2019
Is there animations in the beginning? I've gotten to where you have sex with Natalie and during sex scenes all I've seen is some still images then black screens with the text. Also whenever they have the 1 and 2 with the continue arrow nothing happens when I click on the 1 or the 2? I am just wondering if this is supposed to happen?

Apr 28, 2020
Is there animations in the beginning? I've gotten to where you have sex with Natalie and during sex scenes all I've seen is some still images then black screens with the text. Also whenever they have the 1 and 2 with the continue arrow nothing happens when I click on the 1 or the 2? I am just wondering if this is supposed to happen?
As far as I remember there should be animation.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes