Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Can anybody tell me why the animations in this game, along with lighting of the environment and character designs seem so different compared to other Honey Select game? Is it because there are custom HS animations in this game compared to other HS games or it it because Bound By Lust uses Honey Select 2 while most HS based games use Honey Select 1.

Because I have been trying to find games with lighting, character designs and animations similar to this game but haven't found a single game equivalent to this one in the fields I mentioned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk and Wortan

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Great. More Haley pls.

Wish there was one step between start and final form but was nice surprise.

I would play ahole game about Haley.

Reactions: Kazutoyo

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Can anybody tell me why the animations in this game, along with lighting of the environment and character designs seem so different compared to other Honey Select game? Is it because there are custom HS animations in this game compared to other HS games or it it because Bound By Lust uses Honey Select 2 while most HS based games use Honey Select 1.

Because I have been trying to find games with lighting, character designs and animations similar to this game but haven't found a single game equivalent to this one in the fields I mentioned.
Mostly mods and custom animation work

As a quality animation seeker myself, the ones I can point out on this level are indeed very few. Some of them would be:

S - Tier: Ripples, A house in the Rift, Oppai Odyssey, Unlimited pleasures, The Inn

A - Tier: Lucky paradox, Champion of Realms, My office Adventures

But yeah, this one might be the best I've seen

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Mostly mods and custom animation work

As a quality animation seeker myself, the ones I can point out on this level are indeed very few. Some of them would be:

S - Tier: Ripples, A house in the Rift, Oppai Odyssey, Unlimited pleasures, The Inn

A - Tier: Lucky paradox, Champion of Realms, My office Adventures

But yeah, this one might be the best I've seen
I will tell you one thing. I have never seen better facef****ing animations in any Honey Select game like the ones present in this game? Even the games you mentioned don't have that quality of high fps unique FaceF*** and deepthr*** animations.

milfzer69

Jun 8, 2017
Is there any NTR content yet? I was looking forward to it.

Thanks if anyone can help.
there is and I think they will continue the NTR route after the next update I am not sure but sun and Karen continuation would be great.

your going to have to ask the developer though.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
there is and I think they will continue the NTR route after the next update I am not sure but sun and Karen continuation would be great.

your going to have to ask the developer though.
Thanks for the reply! I hope it is continued, I'm a big fan of netorase/sharing content.

milfzer69

Jun 8, 2017
which part was NTR ROUTE?
very specific but if you choose to be dominated and go the femdom route you will eventually run into SUN and his mother/caretaker. you will have the option of either doing the NTR route or normal chad route. if you chose NTR sun will do Karen/ MC mother and show you a recording of it. The route hasn't been updated yet but I think more is to CUM after this update

Gerilleshi2

May 31, 2022
very specific but if you choose to be dominated and go the femdom route you will eventually run into SUN and his mother/caretaker. you will have the option of either doing the NTR route or normal chad route. if you chose NTR sun will do Karen/ MC mother and show you a recording of it. The route hasn't been updated yet but I think more is to CUM after this update
is there any scene between karen and sun expect the one in dining room?

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
So, how to unlock Angelina's second scene? I played with all 3 preferences turned off, and seem to have done everything, but from the unlocked gallery, it doesnt seem like the preferences should lock me out of that scene, so did I mess up somewhere? Turned the all preferences to optional just to check ig that was it, met Sun and the futa girl, but still no Angelina.
Also never met the ebony and pink haired girl in page 10 of the gallery. Do you have to submit to Natalie for those?

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
I dont think he has sex with her yet right? The recording part I saw only showed her showing off some.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes