zarlorn

Sep 4, 2021
The last one is NTR stuff, so you have to have it enable, the other one is the new content, so you should be able to see if you are playing the latest version.
I have NTR enabled, and version 0.3.9.5

but I'm in the continuous loop with nothing different.

Wake up, school, Heathers (all done), home, bar....

I can't find anything
I understand that NTR will only show up if I have progressed with the correct path.

Runastia

May 11, 2018
I have NTR enabled, and version 0.3.9.5

but I'm in the continuous loop with nothing different.

Wake up, school, Heathers (all done), home, bar....

I can't find anything
I understand that NTR will only show up if I have progressed with the correct path.
Its probably the Path stuff. I was stuck at non stop loop too and then used the gallery unlocked ... im glad i had it disabled tbh.

But i did miss some stuff like Angelina stuff. But then again i never tried to replay the game with all 3 settings on.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Man, I hope (by some miracle) that the maker of the I-patch gets some help in remaking and fixing the relations between the MC and Karen, Jane, and Nataline.

Because it's going to be a crying shame whenever the MC's "very close landlady" comes into the picture, gets overlooked, and doesn't get her proper relations with the MC (Karen, Jane, and Nataline).

LustSeekers im not fan of this gaphic jap normaly but very great game and if i can ask

MC Mom will come in the game one day?

I need to change the relationship in the story because Patreon, but she will appear eventually.

Last edited:

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I think my save is bugged:
I can't access Heather new content, and I did the nurse one just fine
Also Anath morning event happens every single morning

Reactions: zenjee

zenjee

May 8, 2017
I think my save is bugged:
I can't access Heather new content, and I did the nurse one just fine
Also Anath morning event happens every single morning
I can't access ANY new scenes for some reason and I started my save in 0.3.9.5 tried to enable all optional content (ntr etc.) didn't help.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
whats going on with this game? i went to school and go to yulias group click on yulia and the game starts over with an introduction of the succubus so is there a fix or what? thanks for any help heres my save

Mar 24, 2021
Amazing characters specially best girl/futa Anath, wish i knew this game's existence early. btw how often are the updates ?

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes