Driminal

Jan 10, 2018
How do you trigger the Angelina Event? (I'm sure it's the last gallery i have left. Page 11, Left Side, Middle Row) I met her on the subway and went to the hotel with her, is there a requirement?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you trigger the Angelina Event? (I'm sure it's the last gallery i have left. Page 11, Left Side, Middle Row) I met her on the subway and went to the hotel with her, is there a requirement?
Try the infirmary at school.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Which ntr content is there in the game? Kinda indecisive if i want or not.
I know there is something on Nina's route (don't ask me how it is because I don't know). Beyond that no idea: I have NTR completely disabled.

Sep 27, 2022
Damn i think i found my favorite after the visit, while sure its not "high quality" like it, but it has its own charm, the animations are some of the best ive seen long and different positions! cant wait for future updates. If you see this DEV i do hope that you take care of yourself we wouldnt want anything to happen until you finish the game... JK but do take care.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Hi, anyone could say me how to reach those scenes? I have no idea and try all the things avaible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The last one is NTR stuff, so you have to have it enable, the other one is the new content, so you should be able to see if you are playing the latest version.

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Good Morning. It's been a year since I played this game, how is his ntr currently?
As far as I remember the only thing it had in the last time I played was the biggest bitch among girls with a weak guy.
Are there more scenes? Is NTR netorare, netorase or just some girl not in a relationship with the mc having fun?

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes