f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
LustSeekers I love what you're doing with this game, considering the relative lack of breast expansion content in VNs with 3dcg you're a hero lol

But I beg you, can we have some Nina content WITHOUT NTR being necessary? Please?
we will, just ignore him when he asks to help with his mom, go in the room instead of jacking off and show him the vid at school. He will thank you and put in good word with his mom for you. This sets up possible future content with nina. And mc's mom does not get seduced by him.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
I started a new game as of 3.9.5 and somehow I did not get the yandere event this time. Did I fuck up somewhere or did my shit get bugged somehow? I have relationship at 6 with all the 3 ladies at home. Dont know if I missing something else.

VNgamer095X

Oct 1, 2022
LustSeekers I love what you're doing with this game, considering the relative lack of breast expansion content in VNs with 3dcg you're a hero lol

But I beg you, can we have some Nina content WITHOUT NTR being necessary? Please?
where is the be content or do i have to do NTR? is it the same with any height growth content?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys... the developer with the 0.3.8.9 say: next month i add the new path for "Nina & Sun" who had only the NTR path.
Can someone tell me if we finally have the NO NTR path? Because with today, more than two months have passed.
But it is still not clear whether for those who have played without NTR, they can or cannot play without running into surprises...

Can someone give me some advice? Do i need to wait more? Or can i play safe? Because last time i play was the v0.3.8

Thank you

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So guys... the developer with the 0.3.8.9 say: next month i add the new path for "Nina & Sun" who had only the NTR path.
Can someone tell me if we finally have the NO NTR path? Because with today, more than two months have passed.
But it is still not clear whether for those who have played without NTR, they can or cannot play without running into surprises...

Can someone give me some advice? Do i need to wait more? Or can i play safe? Because last time i play was the v0.3.8

Thank you
In this update it starts when you have the NTR deactivated (in the previous one it didn't). I haven't had NTR, but I don't know if it's because I have chosen well or because (as it should be) there is directly no possibility of NTR when you have it disabled (whatever you choose).

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
In this update it starts when you have the NTR deactivated (in the previous one it didn't). I haven't had NTR, but I don't know if it's because I have chosen well or because (as it should be) there is directly no possibility of NTR when you have it disabled (whatever you choose).
Till the 0.3.8 i play with NTR off. So if i have NTR off i can continue without worrying? Just to understand at last to see other girls/women... because really its hard to understand what is safe and what not.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Till the 0.3.8 i play with NTR off. So if i have NTR off i can continue without worrying? Just to understand at last to see other girls/women... because really its hard to understand what is safe and what not.
I have NTR disabled and haven't had NTR in the game. If we talk specifically about the Nina event, you have to choose between some options about 5 times. It's possible that I made the right choices and this causes me to have no NTR, or it's possible that whichever you choose you avoid the NTR, but I'm not sure what result you get with options other than the ones I chose because I haven't try themIn any case, to avoid surprises, I chose the options that seemed most suitable to avoid the NTR.

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Just tested, if you have NTR optional, before the Nina and Sun event you will get a warning and the option to deactivate NTR points, if you do this it does not matter what choices you make during the event, you will not get NTR. If you have NTR off entirely it is the same case. The choices are fairly obvious anyway, and if you want the Nina content choose to Go in and later show the video.

EDIT: There is an extra choice if you deactivate NTR points versus have NTR off entirely for a very minor scene, but it is explicitly labeled "NTR". Basically if you have NTR off there's nothing to worry about right now.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Just tested, if you have NTR optional, before the Nina and Sun event you will get a warning and the option to deactivate NTR points, if you do this it does not matter what choices you make during the event, you will not get NTR. If you have NTR off entirely it is the same case. The choices are fairly obvious anyway, and if you want the Nina content choose to Go in and later show the video.

EDIT: There is an extra choice if you deactivate NTR points versus have NTR off entirely for a very minor scene, but it is explicitly labeled "NTR". Basically if you have NTR off there's nothing to worry about right now.
Thank you, tomorrow i try this new update finally.

Guys where is the incest patch? I do not see her in the main page....

Last edited:

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Pretty cool content, was surprised at the variety of festishes. I actually like the sun content, in so much it has a perfect reverse relationship(you be alpha and slap sun's mom, she starts succumbing. And the inverse with the players mom too if you choose ntr. Given this dynamic would it possible to expand it to keep like this?

Like in a future event have sun bring up he needs help building up his stamina. In the nina route you suggest to use his mom, and have it be a competition. She will sleep with whoever is able to hold their orgasm longest, and you have a choice to beat Sun, or be a nice guy and let him win. However, the ntr version sun will bring up to use your mom. And then to create progression have Anath be able to offer boosts to either sun or MC(last longer, or sabotage the other one with premature ejaculation).

• Red Heart
Reactions: milfzer69

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
It's good that the normal path has come for Nina. I really hated that ntr scene. The mouth structure in animations has also been improved a bit I guess.

Reactions: Red Sand
4.30 star(s) 75 Votes