Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
What about problem with cellphone and messages? Still not all of girls shown and i cant write to them

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
hey guys, i need help, who are the characters that have ntr content so far? and how do i avoid them? (I have the ntr option enabled, but I was wondering how to avoid in-game instead of selecting this option).
I don't know from my own experience as I have NTR disabled, but I think the choices to avoid NTR are pretty obvious based on what was said on the forum.

Is the futa content worth 3.5gb download? Also is it trans or futa? (trans as in ball and no pussy) (futa can have balls or no balls but would have pussy)
Depends. I believe there are 3 futa LIs, one that is only futa, and two others that you can choose it they are or aren't. I couldn't say how much content the first one has since I have deactivated this fetish, but the other two have, I think, one or two scenes each (being girls, I suppose the same ones being futa). It's possible that there is some other characters that I don't know anything about.

I don't know if they are futa or trans, someone who follows their routes will be able to tell that better.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Bound by Lust [v0.3.9.5] [ ] Compressed

PC/MAC (3,58GB/2,42GB) :

PC/MAC (70% Image Quality) (3,58GB/ 1,87GB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 27, 2017
Is NTR avoidable in this game?
Yes, there's a setting (in the phone) to turn it off entirely. Or, you can leave it as "optional" and choose case by case. I think 1 or 2 of the NTR characters even have non-NTR/vanilla paths. This game is not NTR focused, that's just a small part, relegated to only 2-3 characters. If you're worried about it, don't be, this is an awesome VN with a lot of hot action, you're missing out.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes