RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BoundByLust-0.3.9.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Could someone tell me if there is there any NTR content yet? Also, what kind of foot content is there so far? It's been a while since I played and those were a couple of tags I was looking forward too.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.9 + IC Patch
Size 1.75 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pls update v 0.3.9.5

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
Could someone tell me if there is there any NTR content yet? Also, what kind of foot content is there so far? It's been a while since I played and those were a couple of tags I was looking forward too.
There is some NTR I believe but I didn't go that path since I don't like ntr and regarding foot scenes I believe Natalies femdom path has some steamy foot scenes and Ayla has some hot scenes as well.
I don't have the entire gallery unlocked so there might be few more

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
hey guys, i need help, who are the characters that have ntr content so far? and how do i avoid them? (I have the ntr option enabled, but I was wondering how to avoid in-game instead of selecting this option).

Azekiel

May 19, 2018
Is the futa content worth 3.5gb download? Also is it trans or futa? (trans as in ball and no pussy) (futa can have balls or no balls but would have pussy)

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes