Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
A warning since you aren't interested in Natalie's femdom path, the character that gets unlocked by doing that path is fully femdom. It's only for those that are interested in femdom. So, if you aren't interested in femdom, it's better not to do Natalie's femdom path.
Thanks for the heads up!

I played it anyway, because as i said, i want to see all of the content this game has to offer.

It's not like i don't like femdom. But there should be boundaries and in this game there are almost none of them.
All i can see, there are a bunch of girls with psychological scars.

I mean Natalie is a pice of shit to everybody, because it looks like she has some seirous problems with man. And now she overcompensate with treating man like shit, and calling herself a goddes.

Yuka is just just straight up fucked in the head. Looks like she got dissociative identity disorder. I can understand, because how she lost her parents. Or maybe the psycho half of her personality comes from an unnatural place. I mean Serena was really hostile towards her, and she can feel paranormal stuff.

The content with Ayla seems to be ... I don't know. The least fucked up? Yeah, there are some issues with that woman too. Putting something into the MC's drink without his consent. And she is obsessed with "her son". But i can't blame her for the "incest fantasies", because the MC fucks his family too.
But it is mostly "pretty basic" femdom, except the urine stuff. What i don't like is how the MC degrades himself completely. I can see why Anath is disgusted, and if she had the chance, she would leave the MC.

So, Ayla is acceptable for me on some level (plus, she is really hot), and i will follow her content.
But Natalie and mainly Yuka needs therapy.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
And, here is Natalie, who is really obnoxious. But i have to give it to her, the body she has is so damn hot. I preferred the maledom route with her and it is really good. The blowjob scene during her stream was so satisfying. BUT, we did find out she has problems from some past experience with man. Of course, she doesn't have to be a bitch to everybody because of it. But i like how we don't have to put her down every time and can comfort her. I want to see where that route goes.
Now, her femdom route is the only part of the game that i didn't finish yet. It is the one i am least interested in, but i read there are some characters who appears just there. So, i will finish the femdom route eventually, beacause i want to see all of the content.
Having to choose maledom or femdom, I chose maledom (and no intention of playing femdom content). In my case it has been what content do you want to skip? My answer is that I dislike femdom more.

- What is exciting in Jillian (the principal) is not just her crazy body, but that she feels almost no sexual arousal. The tought to counqer a woman like this is so thrilling.
I have very little interest in her, more or less none, but her scenes are quickly skipped using CTRL, so no problem.

And now the futanari girls.
- Lily has the typical "We have to protect her at any cost" vibe. And i will protect her, because she is amazing. Shy, smart but beautiful and sexy. Perfect for girlfriend.
- Heather is a cute one. A little genius, who always feels like the third weel. I hope we can give her more attention (and her cute dick).
- Now Sayah is a question mark for me. I like her shy personality, and how behind that she is craving sex. And i like futanaries with big cocks. But that is a lethal weapon she has between her legs. I don't know how it will fit anywhere, but i really want to see it. Maybe Anath can do something about it.
Lily hasn't appeared in my game.

Heather and sayah in my game are girls. I like their routes.

The new neighbours will be interesting. I like Nina but damn, her body is extreme. Everything is huge one her. Well, it will be hot to pund that ass.
The NTR content with Sun and Karen is not that bad. It doesn't bother me. But it's funny how the MC is totally unobservant what is happening. I think he has to be this way for the NTR to work. What i don't understand, why is Anath not telling the MC what happened. Maybe it doesn't matter to her, or she wants to teach the MC a lesson, if he is careless, he will loose his woman.
I couldn't get this content to start (maybe having NTR completely disabled has to do with it)

Yuka is just just straight up fucked in the head. Looks like she got dissociative identity disorder. I can understand, because how she lost her parents. Or maybe the psycho half of her personality comes from an unnatural place. I mean Serena was really hostile towards her, and she can feel paranormal stuff.

The content with Ayla seems to be ... I don't know. The least fucked up? Yeah, there are some issues with that woman too. Putting something into the MC's drink without his consent. And she is obsessed with "her son". But i can't blame her for the "incest fantasies", because the MC fucks his family too.
But it is mostly "pretty basic" femdom, except the urine stuff. What i don't like is how the MC degrades himself completely. I can see why Anath is disgusted, and if she had the chance, she would leave the MC.

So, Ayla is acceptable for me on some level (plus, she is really hot), and i will follow her content.
But Natalie and mainly Yuka needs therapy.
I have no content with Yuka (I saw it the first time, but when I loaded a previous save game this last update, I was glad to see that it disappeared) and Ayle.

On the other hand I have refused to start the content with Haley.

Aug 9, 2018
Anyone know what the "new Anath scene" in the morning is, or where to get it? Pretty sure I've done all of Natalie and Heather's content (unless something new was added recently)

Aug 9, 2018
No idea, I haven't seen it. I'm following the Natalie's maledom route. I don't know if it's relevant.
Yeah, me too. I'm wondering if it's the urethra insertion Anath scene I see some people apparently have but that's at night, and the changelog explicitly says morning, so I'm assuming it's a specific event and not a repeatable.

Alas
thanks for the reply!

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, me too. I'm wondering if it's the urethra insertion Anath scene I see some people apparently have but that's at night, and the changelog explicitly says morning, so I'm assuming it's a specific event and not a repeatable.

Alas
thanks for the reply!
I have no idea what event that is, I don't have it, and I don't think I want to have it.

If the morning event has anything to do with femdom, I'm glad I didn't see it.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Can anyone share a save from V0.3.8..??

I check the phone and click on people.
This section is full empty.

There is also no messages.

I also found bugs in name.
At the start I gave a different name. After the first meeting with Anath MC's name was auto changed to "None". In this version, at the end of the shower scene with Lily, when MC's mom called him, his name auto changed to "Danny".

Last edited:

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
In the newest changelog it says anath and nina. Who are these characters? just went into an old save and cant seem to find them.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
In the newest changelog it says anath and nina. Who are these characters? just went into an old save and cant seem to find them.
Anath is your Succubus, I haven't managed to get that new scene to trigger despite having all the requirements it says it needs.
Nina is the mother of Sun, two recent characters that were previously NTR only, the new scene is a Vanilla version of their content.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes