Jeffersont00

Nov 6, 2020
only that the guy goes behind you to do that...and sends you a video where he nearly fucks Karen...and telling you that she is just a random milf on the net

basically he is mocking MC
Well
If you think about it the MC was kinda blackmailing the other mother and doing the same thing

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well
If you think about it the MC was kinda blackmailing the other mother and doing the same thing
no comment, bc apparently it happened at the same time or something

i don't remember, and considering what i think of NTR and Sharing, i'd rather not remember at all...i wrote this situation down like 3 times for each page, since page 18 i think

Reactions: Jeffersont00

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
Hey folks, looks like I got stuck on Nataile's route. When I sit with her on the couch it tells me to visit her room after school, but when I get ported home after school her doors can't be interacted with. what to do?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hey folks, looks like I got stuck on Nataile's route. When I sit with her on the couch it tells me to visit her room after school, but when I get ported home after school her doors can't be interacted with. what to do?
Which Natalie route are you following?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys last time i download and play the game was the 0.3.8.
Then i download the 0.3.8.9 but due to the info the developer give us, i wait for a new update, because the 0.3.8.9 was mainly focus on NTR. And the developer say to wait because in the next one, he add also the other path to avoid the NTR.

Now i see the 0.3.9 i download the patch. Can someone tell me if this update covers all the NTR path in the 0.3.8.9?
Or i need to wait for a new update to be safe to play only the no NTR path?

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: harsha_26

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Does anyone know how to fix this? I play the game on joiplay

```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 3: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Tue Aug 23 19:02:10 2022
```

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
I had my eyes on this game for a while now. Somehow, i always put it off. But i came across the sexy blue skinned demon girl on different sites from time to time.
Finally, i decided to give in and try it out. And it was a great decision. The game is awesome. Possibly the best Honey Select game i have ever played.

The technical side of the game is really good. Sexy models and animations. It is nice to look at.

The story is good so far, it keeps things interesting. I just want to say that i love the basic idea of the game. The MC is a guardian so his sexual capabilities are the best among people. But that is not the point. The true genius of the game is the MC gets a succubus besides him. So with her you can have any kinks in the game. I mean, she is a sex demon. She will not say no to anything sexual.

With that i want to talk about the girls, bacause this game is so good in terms of variety.

I want to say, i am excited to see every new content, it doesn't matter which girl gets it.

Firstly, there is Anath. She is probably my favourite. She is really sexy. Her personality is very kinky, exactly what you would expect from a succubus. Her variety of sex scenes are really good and it comes from how she can manipulate her own body. The "Small Anath Flashlight" scene is one of my favourites.
I know that it is her interest, but i love how she is always there and helps the MC. I like that most of the times Anath and the MC just wants to hard fuck, but sometimes they surprisingly affectionate to each other.

The family of the MC is nice too. Karen and Jane have really sweet personalities and they are really sexy. In my opinion Jane has the best looking breasts in the game. First, i thought Karen breasts will be too big, but they are beautiful. In addition, there are characters with much bigger tits than her, and they are all amazing.
And, here is Natalie, who is really obnoxious. But i have to give it to her, the body she has is so damn hot. I preferred the maledom route with her and it is really good. The blowjob scene during her stream was so satisfying. BUT, we did find out she has problems from some past experience with man. Of course, she doesn't have to be a bitch to everybody because of it. But i like how we don't have to put her down every time and can comfort her. I want to see where that route goes.
Now, her femdom route is the only part of the game that i didn't finish yet. It is the one i am least interested in, but i read there are some characters who appears just there. So, i will finish the femdom route eventually, beacause i want to see all of the content.

The next is Serena. Her style is really cool. She is the other character who actively helps the MC. She looks like, she can take care of herself and is smart. I really like her. Oh, and her sex scene is full of affection and i love it.
Her roommate, Lola (the bunnygirl) is another supernatural creature besides Anath. I am certainly not a furry, but she is interesting. And those wide hips, big ass and muscular thighs are captured my attention. I had to try them out. (Shit, maybe i am a littbe bit furry now? Oh well.)

The school staff is really nice. We didn't get that much content with them yet.
- What is exciting in Jillian (the principal) is not just her crazy body, but that she feels almost no sexual arousal. The tought to counqer a woman like this is so thrilling.
- The other teachers (Vanessa, Christine and Sharon) are nice too. For now, i can't say there is anything special about them. But it will be nice if they get new content.
- Then there is Karoline (the nurse). Now, she is a character i want to see more. Her little experiements are fun and i like her weird personality. But, her body is amazing. She is the school nurse, everone is dreaming about.
- Finally, Sofie (the librairan). From the staff, i think she is my favourite. I don't know, but there is something in her that is so attractive. Moreover, i like the kink that is connected to her, the hairy armpit. I jost hope her pussy will be hairy too, and there will be more girls with hairy pussies and/or armpits.

I just want to say a few words from the other girls in the school.
- Elena is a really sweet and lovable girl. I would really like to see some sexual content with her, because her body looks so hot even in clothes.
- Kaitlyn seems to be more than just a weird girl. She looks like, she is an actual "cat girl". I don't know, but her naive personality is cute. Her scenes were nice, i want to see more of her.
- With Yulia we got the muscular girl and in the gym there is more. I am not complaining, she and the girls in the gym are hot. What is more interesting is that, she is a lesbian. And it is like with Jillian. It is just so thrilling to seduce a girl like her.
- Of course Suzie looks like the typical rich girl. But she has more in her and i want to know more. Her competitive nature is appealing to me and that body of hers is crazy hot.
- Dana is a weird girl. There are times where i just want to say her to fuck off, and others i want to know more about her. But she always gets what she wants, huh? Well, no complaints from me. She may be a bitch, but i would fuck her any day. (She is so hot.)

And now the futanari girls.
- Lily has the typical "We have to protect her at any cost" vibe. And i will protect her, because she is amazing. Shy, smart but beautiful and sexy. Perfect for girlfriend.
- Heather is a cute one. A little genius, who always feels like the third weel. I hope we can give her more attention (and her cute dick).
- Now Sayah is a question mark for me. I like her shy personality, and how behind that she is craving sex. And i like futanaries with big cocks. But that is a lethal weapon she has between her legs. I don't know how it will fit anywhere, but i really want to see it. Maybe Anath can do something about it.

I really want to mention Angelina. Her sex scene was one of the hottest in the game. It was crazy good. Looks like she will be an important character in the main plot. I am looking forward to see more.

The new neighbours will be interesting. I like Nina but damn, her body is extreme. Everything is huge one her. Well, it will be hot to pund that ass.
The NTR content with Sun and Karen is not that bad. It doesn't bother me. But it's funny how the MC is totally unobservant what is happening. I think he has to be this way for the NTR to work. What i don't understand, why is Anath not telling the MC what happened. Maybe it doesn't matter to her, or she wants to teach the MC a lesson, if he is careless, he will loose his woman.

And lastly, the café girls.
- Jacqueline is a a beautiful girl. I look forward to her content, because what we got was really hot.
- But who i want to talk about is her mother, Monique. Her content was the first one i finished. I fell for her seductive personality immediately. She is irresistible. She got a beautiful face, one of a kind tits and an ass to die for. She is my absolute favourite besides Anath.

These were the girls i wanted to mention by all means. I know there are more, like the girls in the bar (Elisa and Haley), the shop girl or the ghost girl (who is creepy, but weirdly hot.) But there is just so much girl in this game and my review is way too long anyway.

So, this was my review of the game. I think it is amazing and i will follow this project in the future.

What i wrote is strictly my opinion.

Good job, LustSeekers!

Last edited:

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I had my eyes on this game for a while now. Somehow, i always put it off. But i came across the sexy blue skinned demon girl on different sites from time to time.
Finally, i decided to give in and try it out. And it was a great decision. The game is awesome. Possibly the best Honey Select game i have ever played.

The technical side of the game is really good. Sexy models and animations. It is nice to look at.

The story is good so far, it keeps things interesting. I just want to say that i love the basic idea of the game. The MC is a guardian so his sexual capabilities are the best among people. But that is not the point. The true genius of the game is the MC gets a succubus besides him. So with her you can have any kinks in the game. I mean, she is a sex demon. She will not say no to anything sexual.

With that i want to talk about the girls, bacause this game is so good in terms of variety.

I want to say, i am excited to see every new content, it doesn't matter which girl gets it.

Firstly, there is Anath. She is probably my favourite. She is really sexy. Her personality is very kinky, exactly what you would expect from a succubus. Her variety of sex scenes are really good and it comes from how she can manipulate her own body. The "Small Anath Flashlight" scene is one of my favourites.
I know that it is her interest, but i love how she is always there and helps the MC. I like that most of the times Anath and the MC just wants to hard fuck, but sometimes they surprisingly affectionate to each other.

The family of the MC is nice too. Karen and Jane have really sweet personalities and they are really sexy. In my opinion Jane has the best looking breasts in the game. First, i thought Karen breasts will be too big, but they are beautiful. In addition, there are characters with much bigger tits than her, and they are all amazing.
And, here is Natalie, who is really obnoxious. But i have to give it to her, the body she has is so damn hot. I preferred the maledom route with her and it is really good. The blowjob scene during her stream was so satisfying. BUT, we did find out she has problems from some past experience with man. Of course, she doesn't have to be a bitch to everybody because of it. But i like how we don't have to put her down every time and can comfort her. I want to see where that route goes.
Now, her femdom route is the only part of the game that i didn't finish yet. It is the one i am least interested in, but i read there are some characters who appears just there. So, i will finish the femdom route eventually, beacause i want to see all of the content.

The next is Serena. Her style is really cool. She is the other character who actively helps the MC. She looks like, she can take care of herself and is smart. I really like her. Oh, and her sex scene is full of affection and i love it.
Her roommate, Lola (the bunnygirl) is another supernatural creature besides Anath. I am certainly not a furry, but she is interesting. And those wide hips, big ass and muscular thighs are captured my attention. I had to try them out. (Shit, maybe i am a littbe bit furry now? Oh well.)

The school staff is really nice. We didn't get that much content with them yet.
- What is exciting in Jillian (the principal) is not just her crazy body, but that she feels almost no sexual arousal. The tought to counqer a woman like this is so thrilling.
- The other teachers (Vanessa, Christine and Sharon) are nice too. For now, i can't say there is anything special about them. But it will be nice if they get new content.
- Then there is Karoline (the nurse). Now, she is a character i want to see more. Her little experiements are fun and i like her weird personality. But, her body is amazing. She is the school nurse, everone is dreaming about.
- Finally, Sofie (the librairan). From the staff, i think she is my favourite. I don't know, but there is something in her that is so attractive. Moreover, i like the kink that is connected to her, the hairy armpit. I jost hope her pussy will be hairy too, and there will be more girls with hairy pussies and/or armpits.

I just want to say a few words from the other girls in the school.
- Elena is a really sweet and lovable girl. I would really like to see some sexual content with her, because her body looks so hot even in clothes.
- Kaitlyn seems to be more than just a weird girl. She looks like, she is an actual "cat girl". I don't know, but her naive personality is cute. Her scenes were nice, i want to see more of her.
- With Yulia we got the muscular girl and in the gym there is more. I am not complaining, she and the girls in the gym are hot. What is more interesting is that, she is a lesbian. And it is like with Jillian. It is just so thrilling to seduce a girl like her.
- Of course Suzie looks like the typical rich girl. But she has more in her and i want to know more. Her competitive nature is appealing to me and that body of hers is crazy hot.
- Dana is a weird girl. There are times where i just want to say her to fuck off, and others i want to know more about her. But she always gets what she wants, huh? Well, no complaints from me. She may be a bitch, but i would fuck her any day. (She is so hot.)

And now the futanari girls.
- Lily has the typical "We have to protect her at any cost" vibe. And i will protect her, because she is amazing. Shy, smart but beautiful and sexy. Perfect for girlfriend.
- Heather is a cute one. A little genius, who always feels like the third weel. I hope we can give her more attention (and her cute dick).
- Now Sayah is a question mark for me. I like her shy personality, and how behind that she is craving sex. And i like futanaries with big cocks. But that is a lethal weapon she has between her legs. I don't know how it will fit anywhere, but i really want to see it. Maybe Anath can do something about it.

I really want to mention Angelina. Her sex scene was one of the hottest in the game. It was crazy good. Looks like she will be an important character in the main plot. I am looking forward to see more.

The new neighbours will be interesting. I like Nina but damn, her body is extreme. Everything is huge one her. Well, it will be hot to pund that ass.
The NTR content with Sun and Karen is not that bad. It doesn't bother me. But it's funny how the MC is totally unobservant what is happening. I think he has to be this way for the NTR to work. What i don't understand, why is Anath not telling the MC what happened. Maybe it doesn't matter to her, or she wants to teach the MC a lesson, if he is careless, he will loose his woman.

And lastly, the café girls.
- Jacqueline is a a beautiful girl. I look forward to her content, because what we got was really hot.
- But who i want to talk about is her mother, Monique. Her content was the first one i finished. I fell for her seductive personality immediately. She is is irresistible. She got a beautiful face, one of a kind tits and an ass to die for. She is my absolute favourite besides Anath.

These were the girls i wanted to mention by all means. I know there are more, like the girls in the bar (Elisa and Haley), the shop girl or the ghost girl (who is creepy, but weirdly hot.) But there is just so much girl in this game and my review is way too long anyway.

So, this was my review of the game. I think it is amazing and i will follow this project in the future.

What i wrote is strictly my opinion.

Good job, LustSeekers!
A warning since you aren't interested in Natalie's femdom path, the character that gets unlocked by doing that path is fully femdom. It's only for those that are interested in femdom. So, if you aren't interested in femdom, it's better not to do Natalie's femdom path.

Reactions: Miliryan
4.30 star(s) 75 Votes