JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How do you increase relationship points of Nat,Jane and Karen?. There not increasing even though I have interacted with them for some time. I am confused.

spodermen

Aug 6, 2021
No anal but iirc there's a blowjob, 2 frotting scenes, and a giant cock urethral insertion scene.
edit: There's another scene I recall now that might count but I can't remember everything that happens in it but I believe you give her a handjob and lick the tip at the end or something like that. It happens before the blowjob one but they're separate girls that live together or were at least in the same home for some reason I can't remember.
where even is the urethral scene?

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
Does the MC turn into something supernatural or something more than just a mere mortal?. lol
I mean he is a guardian which I guess is special in its own way mostly though sounds like he is a channeler of the blue scubas. So yeah stronger then a normal human but can die just the same. (See prologue)

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
How do you increase relationship points of Nat,Jane and Karen?. There not increasing even though I have interacted with them for some time. I am confused.
Mostly it’s at night when Karen is washing dishes,Jane is outside and Nat is on the coach though at some point it won’t just increase from that and that’s when for each you have to visit the house after just doing morning classes. Karen is doing yoga,Jane doing some computer programming and Nat is streaming in her room.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
What does the normal patch do?
For some reason they didn't upload the full version 3.9; that's the patch to turn 3.8.9 into 3.9. So if you're starting from scratch, you download 3.8.9 from one of the links above the patches in the OP, then download and apply the "normal" patch, and then finally the incest patch (unless you're some weirdo who doesn't want that :p ).

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
I don't know what should i do. I think i finish this game. Sun told me something about PC but i can't start the event.
Think the only thing for Sun and his mom is that first meeting and ether ntr, share or you do his mom then that’s it. At least that’s all I have gotten

Jeffersont00

Nov 6, 2020
I can't scroll the messages in-game with my phone... and i think I lost some game content (my guess is the ntr route or something else)...

That been said. I have all active kinks and gallery unlocked. I don't understand what's the NTR content, is it only the masked karen by the gallery? Or is there something else?

I saw the scene with Sun's mother and nothing else in-game.

I saw in this thread someone posting the image of Karen without the mask and the ass cummed is it releated ?

P.s.: The femdom scenes are really on point
I loved the MOMMY Ayla scenario

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes