Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
The game has a few problems.Gallery is still broken, only one of them appears in the double scenes like Natalie's femdom maledom scenes. Animations are starting to get scary. The bj scenes in the last two updates are terrible (and kissing scenes). And even though I made "NTR is optional" in the last update Karen had cum on it at the end. This wasn't supposed to happen.

Other than that, gameplay is easy for me. Nothing needs to be changed on the map. Maybe the phone can change idk. The story is nice, girls are nice, still one of my favorite games.

DioVAnna

May 24, 2020
The game has a few problems.Gallery is still broken, only one of them appears in the double scenes like Natalie's femdom maledom scenes. Animations are starting to get scary. The bj scenes in the last two updates are terrible (and kissing scenes). And even though I made "NTR is optional" in the last update Karen had cum on it at the end. This wasn't supposed to happen.

Other than that, gameplay is easy for me. Nothing needs to be changed on the map. Maybe the phone can change idk. The story is nice, girls are nice, still one of my favorite games.
What exactly is the NTR scenes in this game?

DioVAnna

May 24, 2020
the whole thing about that Sun-guy and his mom, well Sun will try to make a deal with MC of "switching moms" and then goes behind MC's back...records it, and post on the net, and tells MC to watch it...

i'm feeling sick by just saying it...
Wow, I thought the nerdy sister was gonna be the one, considering the guy from class mentions he likes her.
I guess that doesn't go anywhere yet.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Wow, I thought the nerdy sister was gonna be the one, considering the guy from class mentions he likes her.
I guess that doesn't go anywhere yet.
every character is the embodiment of a trope/fetish/cliché

this is the shortest version...honestly, i'm too vanilla for a few things in this game...so i quitted but i still hang around bc i like the thread

Reactions: DioVAnna

-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
probably it was removed or was about the daughter of the guardian we saw in the flashbacks (like there was a segment of the game about this girl trying to survive and hide from the evil succubus)
Hi, how do you do to add, that list of games taht you love?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
How do you start the Normal path for Nina?

I'm running around and there doesn't seem to be anything left to do (in case it's relevant, I have NTR and Futa disabled)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does the MC turn into something supernatural or something more than just a mere mortal?. lol

-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
Interesting, the character design looks good, it bothers me a little that it feels very restrictive and there is not something linear, in my point of view I would have preferred it to be a complete VN, but that's fine. On the other hand there is no NTR, although there are options that say to avoid that, there really is nothing of ntr from what I saw so everything is fine I guess. 3.6/5

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Interesting, the character design looks good, it bothers me a little that it feels very restrictive and there is not something linear, in my point of view I would have preferred it to be a complete VN, but that's fine. On the other hand there is no NTR, although there are options that say to avoid that, there really is nothing of ntr from what I saw so everything is fine I guess. 3.6/5
And you also have the option to completely disable NTR and not even find out when and who might have NTR. Which is actually the one I have chosen.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i guess you missed the ntr...bc it's there, but if you have the avoid-option you'll miss it(or gets skipped)

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes