estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Is there any way on how to put IC patch ?
You can try to do it, but I think you'll have to un-rpa the patch file and the drop the contents in to the Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.boundbylust/game directory on your phone. You have to be completely exited out of the game (as in maybe swipe it away from your recents) then open up the game and cross your fingers.

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
the level of perversion in this game suits my gusto extremely well ~> a bit of everything and the flies come.
I r content.

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
New things found sicnce 3.8.9.
1. Anath(your demon) scene if you went sub(you) way with natalie and got all scenes with her and that milf who pays for sex(might need some of other char scenes to be done too/instead of milf; futa girl?). Scene can be pussy or futa depending on your choice. Starts when you go to sleep(night>scene>morning)
2. another neighbour variant(might be something else though)

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
So is the "0.3.9EX patch" a patch to turn 0.3.8.9 into 0.3.9, or is it a bugfix or something like that for 0.3.9 and we're still waiting on 0.3.9 itself?

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.8.9 + Gallery unlocked (No IC patch this time)
Size 1.73 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please port with ic patch

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes