Thedaarick28

Nov 22, 2021
Hey bro, could you add a guide in game?
I recently downloaded the new version and I lost my previous save files. I had a lot of problems when restarting the game because it is really confusing. Please take this into account.

Reactions: Kyzer05

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I think Someone need to remade the patch, it doesnt work in my game
well, i don't think someone will...the dev changes the values everytime = the patch must remade every single time...and the previous developer of the incest-patch, quitted bc of this constant remaking at every single update

Tanix Goal

Oct 10, 2017
well, i don't think someone will...the dev changes the values everytime = the patch must remade every single time...and the previous developer of the incest-patch, quitted bc of this constant remaking at every single update
maybe because this is my first play, I dont have the old data in my appdata

Tanix Goal

Oct 10, 2017
anyone who play with the patch and worked, can you guys put the save game from your appdata in a zip/rar file so we can use it?

Folder location: AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Boundbylust

Reactions: TheVegnar

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I really hope there's some non-NTR content with Nina in the future. It'll be seriously disappointing if not.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I really hope there's some non-NTR content with Nina in the future. It'll be seriously disappointing if not.
Who is Nina?

EDIT: Ok, it's a new LI that I haven't seen, I guess because I have NTR disabled.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have some questions.

I've continued the game from a save before the encounter with Yuki (the Yandere, that's her name, right?). Not that I dislike that it happens, but the event, which in the previous update started as soon as the MC went to school, now doesn't start. Is it a bug or have the parameters changed for it to happen?

Although I didn't particularly like the first event, I continued on Dana's path to see how it is. I've seen three scenes with Dana (the first one, another in the pool and the final one where Dana dresses up as a hooker schoolgirl) and a scene on the train with Suzie (the blonde friend of Dana). Is there something else on that path or is that all for now?

Last edited:

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Still no working patch save, or a working patch ;/
Is this just your speculation, or have they come forward and said so somewhere?
a few pages ago(like page 18 or 19, not sure) someone said that the maker of the patch either disappeared or just quitted by stating it somewhere...
I feel like the story of what happened to the patch has gotten more and more extreme each time it's told.

All we really know is that the dev didn't write the game with an incest patch in mind, so sometimes the patch has bugs cause the patch maker has to manually change everywhere the MC's relationships are mentioned in the script rather than just setting a variable, it so happens that this time the bugs are so bad it's completely broken. It may get fixed at some point but it may not be until the next update.

I haven't seen anyone but you Demoness_Kiss say that the patch maker quit, as far as I know the patch maker has never identified themselves so idk how anyone would know if they did quit, so unless you are the patch maker I don't know where you're getting your info from.
I get that you're just trying to be helpful but you're gonna end up confusing more people at this rate.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I feel like the story of what happened to the patch has gotten more and more extreme each time it's told.

All we really know is that the dev didn't write the game with an incest patch in mind, so sometimes the patch has bugs cause the patch maker has to manually change everywhere the MC's relationships are mentioned in the script rather than just setting a variable, it so happens that this time the bugs are so bad it's completely broken. It may get fixed at some point but it may not be until the next update.

I haven't seen anyone but you Demoness_Kiss say that the patch maker quit, as far as I know the patch maker has never identified themselves so idk how anyone would know if they did quit, so unless you are the patch maker I don't know where you're getting your info from.
I get that you're just trying to be helpful but you're gonna end up confusing more people at this rate.
Fair Point...i do remember someone(who isn't me) said something about the patch-maker quitting or going MIA

Still the issue remains: there isn't an updated patch(so far at least) and the old one triggers so many bugs.

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.8.9 + Gallery unlocked (No IC patch this time)
Size 1.73 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is there any way on how to put IC patch ?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes