Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
I have an issue with the cellphone messages and the gallery, some messages I receive the hint that I received, but does not show.
And the cellphone gallery is completely blank, even so I guess it was supposed to have the messages pictures or others there.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Re-Downloaded everything, and still patch no work. ;/ Has anyone figured it out yet.
it's unlikely that the patch will be ever remade, considering how the dev changes retroactively the values everytime

(or so i understood when someone, who seemed to know more than me, talked about the issue)

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
With Mods i mean Sounds in Sex. Like Nusubi. As far i known the mod maker never was online in years. so should be free to use. The animation looks good. Working tounge nice. And the Other too. And the other with finishing was now we have around 30 Females on Fuck list 2 we really fuck and we still have 3-5 in backround on list.. mhhh.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
it's unlikely that the patch will be ever remade, considering how the dev changes retroactively the values everytime

(or so i understood when someone, who seemed to know more than me, talked about the issue)
I try to believe that nothing is impossible, just highly improbable. Well in chance. And from what you have said, there isn't a snowballs chance in hell. ;/

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I try to believe that nothing is impossible, just highly improbable. Well in chance. And from what you have said, there isn't a snowballs chance in hell. ;/
i mean, imagine being the CEO of a company...and every day you change the rules of the company....how can your staff adapt if you don't give them time?

This is what the dev is doing...where the dev is the CEO and the staff is the incest-patch maker

• Haha
Reactions: Red Sand

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
i mean, imagine being the CEO of a company...and every day you change the rules of the company....how can your staff adapt if you don't give them time?
In fairness to the dev, the way he wrote it makes sense for what he's making, it's just not conducive to easy modding.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes