sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Anath is your Succubus, I haven't managed to get that new scene to trigger despite having all the requirements it says it needs.
Nina is the mother of Sun, two recent characters that were previously NTR only, the new scene is a Vanilla version of their content.
I did both with and without the ntr and seemed to get the same scenes but nothing in the gallery?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Anath is your Succubus, I haven't managed to get that new scene to trigger despite having all the requirements it says it needs.
Nina is the mother of Sun, two recent characters that were previously NTR only, the new scene is a Vanilla version of their content.
And how is Nina's vanilla scene achieved? I've got everything done except Anath's new event and Nina's scene.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
I did both with and without the ntr and seemed to get the same scenes but nothing in the gallery?
And how is Nina's vanilla scene achieved? I've got everything done except Anath's new event and Nina's scene.
IIRC choose to leave the house after school to trigger the scene, and when you see Nina masturbating choosing to watch leads to NTR and choosing to go in and fuck her leads to Vanilla.
I think it also depends on the choices you make with Sun leading up to the scene, they should be pretty obvious which ones lead to which route. Just don't let Sun make moves on your mom/aunt/landlady if you don't him fucking her.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
IIRC choose to leave the house after school to trigger the scene, and when you see Nina masturbating choosing to watch leads to NTR and choosing to go in and fuck her leads to Vanilla.
I think it also depends on the choices you make with Sun leading up to the scene, they should be pretty obvious which ones lead to which route. Just don't let Sun make moves on your mom/aunt/landlady if you don't him fucking her.
I have completely disabled the NTR: the options that lead to NTR don't even show up for me in-game. In any case, whatever I do, the event doesn't start.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
I have completely disabled the NTR: the options that lead to NTR don't even show up for me in-game. In any case, whatever I do, the event doesn't start.
...you do have v0.3.9 right?
Cause the main link is v0.3.8.9 (the one before the Vanilla scene was added) which you have to patch first.
Other than that *shrugs*

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
...you do have v0.3.9 right?
Cause the main link is v0.3.8.9 (the one before the Vanilla scene was added) which you have to patch first.
Other than that *shrugs*
I have the v3.9.

I've tried, and if I have the NTR in optional mode, the scene happens, but if I have it completely off, it doesn't. I'm not going to enable NTR, so I'll wait to see if the vanilla version can start with NTR disabled in the future.

cardinal11

Nov 15, 2021
Just a quick heads up, but it seems like the normal patch was uploaded instead of the incest patch. At least, there's no incest after multiple downloads and the two renpy files are the exact same size down to the byte for both the normal and incest patches.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes