Jan 8, 2021
Late answer, but in case someone needs this info: you don't, the hint is wrong there and you can continue with Jane.
wait how when talk to her in the evening it says i need to study more then i just get i dont under stand any of the then it says to increase my int s how do i progress her?

Liga20

Oct 5, 2022
Can anyone tell me how to view Karen's NTR with the sun?
I've tried many times but can't find it, I'm very curious about the storyline

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to view Karen's NTR with the sun?
I've tried many times but can't find it, I'm very curious about the storyline
I'm not 100% correct, as my first save file I had completed almost every other storyline, and I tried to get it to trigger by going a insane amount passes. However, I found: if I completed most story lines, but specifically I believe it is everyone in your house, and the cafe, and then going in and out of your house after doing these in the afternoon/evening, it did finally trigger. I also switched the ntr option to optional, incase something was making it not popup by forcing the ntr only route.

Make sure you save so you make the right choices if you are looking to get ntr, or conversely you want to start the process of ntring sun. Good luck.

Reactions: Liga20

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Uh so what happend to Heather? Her dick appear to have disappeared? :confused:
Download from something different than MEGA and Mediafire for now, the futa route is bugged in those. Currently re-uploading

Edit:
Mega and Mediafire updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thedude715

Thedaarick28

Nov 22, 2021
I remember having the yuka scenes while I was at the maledom route with one of the girls, now I can't see yuka, Is everything ok or I must be at the femdom route to find her?

Liga20

Oct 5, 2022
I'm not 100% correct, as my first save file I had completed almost every other storyline, and I tried to get it to trigger by going a insane amount passes. However, I found: if I completed most story lines, but specifically I believe it is everyone in your house, and the cafe, and then going in and out of your house after doing these in the afternoon/evening, it did finally trigger. I also switched the ntr option to optional, incase something was making it not popup by forcing the ntr only route.

Make sure you save so you make the right choices if you are looking to get ntr, or conversely you want to start the process of ntring sun. Good luck.
Thank you brother, after following your directions I found sun and nina events, but in that event there was only a scene with nina and no karen scene with sun like the one in the gallery, did I miss anything in the event?
can you tell me?

Btw I use gallery unlocker

LordTuskar

Apr 26, 2017
How to get Karen and Sun scene? I have done everything else. What choices should I make when I first meet Sun and Nina?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I don't have access to the map. I open the phone but the map icon does nothing no matter how much I press it. So I can only go to school because it's automatic and go home. I can't go to the math teacher's house despite having agreed to have extra classes with her
or anything else i want to do after school

milfzer69

Jun 8, 2017
Pretty cool content, was surprised at the variety of festishes. I actually like the sun content, in so much it has a perfect reverse relationship(you be alpha and slap sun's mom, she starts succumbing. And the inverse with the players mom too if you choose ntr. Given this dynamic would it possible to expand it to keep like this?

Like in a future event have sun bring up he needs help building up his stamina. In the nina route you suggest to use his mom, and have it be a competition. She will sleep with whoever is able to hold their orgasm longest, and you have a choice to beat Sun, or be a nice guy and let him win. However, the ntr version sun will bring up to use your mom. And then to create progression have Anath be able to offer boosts to either sun or MC(last longer, or sabotage the other one with premature ejaculation).
I also like this idea I hope lustseeker can take some note and make the Sun content really kinky

Liga20

Oct 5, 2022
How to get Karen and Sun scene? I have done everything else. What choices should I make when I first meet Sun and Nina?
This is also what I'm looking for, I have completed every event with all the characters available but I can't get a scene between sun and karen, can someone tell me what to do to make that scene appear?

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes