pigg

Jun 15, 2018
does this have like a character page where you can see every girl with like a walktrough for each ect
No. Last time I played through this, I had to look through the rpy files to figure out how to trigger some events.

shadowbr

Jun 3, 2020
hey man, i love your game, you can make possible download your game on the go-file, is a lot more fast, thanks and sorry for the english, i am brazilian kkkkk.

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Does anybody know what's going on with the dev? Last update in May... Could anyone post his Patreon post from July 6th? Thanks!

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
anyone has recomendation for games with Breast expansion, I really like the couple scenes here (I already played my new neighbors and the cabin by the lake game system is a bit annoying when you want to unlock specific scenes)

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Judging by the july post, this game is still not dead but there is no solid progress report either... anyone know what's going on?? any server news??

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Judging by the july post, this game is still not dead but there is no solid progress report either... anyone know what's going on?? any server news??
The communication with this dev is about zero. You may get a single update on patreon maybe, but it more or less releases whenever it releases. Downside is no one ever knows what content the update contains and you may end up waiting 6 months for content you don't even have interest in or on the path of.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes