Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
new in the thread here
what kind of transformation is present in the game at the moment or will be added in the future ??
If male to female transformation does get added will it be permanent or reversible ?
Permanent transformations:
• Breast augmentation on a secondary female character.

Temporary transformations:
• Anath's transformation into a human.
• Transforming of an other non-human character into a human.
• Breast augmentation on Anath.
• Anath's transformation into a futa.
• And of course, Anath regularly changes size (from Barby doll size to human size, and vice versa).

The MC undergoes no physical transformation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cabin

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
There was that rabbit monster too, that could switch in and out of human form. Even if minor.

Last edited:

MiG80

Apr 12, 2023
Those "futa dick's" are a little too big. It's too weird and not fun.. And I hope that in future updates we have more control - and not start, or may break, some relationships with some girls. Not all of them are attractive (not in terms of beauty, but overall), some are unnecessary and also don't want to get caught up in someone else's romance - like between Yulia and this her "gym girl".

But I like this game! And MC looks so familiar xD

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys i wait till now, but i see that the incest patch is not update. Someone know if there is a new patch? Someone have made a new patch? Just to understand a little bit about it.

thank you

DW1690

May 19, 2019
I've tried a lot on the android port but i keep getting that missing variable for futa_op and I've tried a few ways but this seems like a persistent issue.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I've tried a lot on the android port but i keep getting that missing variable for futa_op and I've tried a few ways but this seems like a persistent issue.
I don't know what more to tell you than has already been said.

You can always try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. But since you're the only one with this error, there's a good chance that it's your savegame that's corrupted. This would require you to start over the game or obtain a valid savegame.

If the problem is with the Android port, use the PC version in . I play on tablet and I hate the Android versions. They are adapted to the small screens of smartphones, but rarely to the 10-12" screens of tablets. What's more, those who do the portage put the saves wherever they like, without necessarily thinking about the players.
This can make it difficult to know where to find the savegames of a particular game. So I use the PC version (compressed if available) which I launch from JoiPlay.

Last edited:

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
More Bound by Lust Fanart
Natalie being naughty in school Bound_by_Lust_Natalie_OnlyFans.png Bound_by_Lust_Natalie_OnlyFans_Exposed.png Care to rub some lotion on me dear, don't want to get sunburned Bound_by_Lust_Karen_Sunny_Day.png Best thing todo is keeping yourself cool best you can on an hot day at the beach Bound_by_Lust_Nina's_Hot_Day.png Be careful or these two might put an spell on you...will at lease one of them would Bound_by_Lust_Goth_Love.png

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
Can anybody confirm if it's the game where the protagonist died in the start and go to heaven but there he chooses the wrong door or something enters the hell and after running for quite some time in the dark, he gets to place where there is futa queen or something like, he makes a deal with the queen to have sex with as many girls as possible, if this is not the one can anybody recall something I just described, drop the name if you remember it. Thanks.
Edit: it's a futa + horror themed game.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Can anybody confirm if it's the game where the protagonist died in the start and go to heaven but there he chooses the wrong door or something enters the hell and after running for quite some time in the dark, he gets to place where there is futa queen or something like, he makes a deal with the queen to have sex with as many girls as possible, if this is not the one can anybody recall something I just described, drop the name if you remember it. Thanks.
No, the MC doesn't die in this game. In this one the MC is tied to a succubus which gives him power to corrupt the other LIs (though overall he seems to get it pretty well without too much help). Futa content is optional (and very easy to avoid, it's just turning off a switch, that's what I did and I have the whole game without futa content).

Reactions: AlphaBit

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
Sounds like Twisted World to me.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.9.8 + Gallery Unlocker - There is no IC patch for this version, so be warned

IMPORTANT Instructions:

1. Download the APK:
Pixeldrain (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
<Mega>
Size 115 MiB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

**__If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file in place, you can stop here.__**

3. Download the RPA file:
Pixeldrain
<Mega>
2.68 GiB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.boundbylust/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.3.9.8.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes