Aeinhardt

Apr 27, 2020
Fun, I particularly like Sofie's stuff. I wish I played when it was finished, now I have a long painful wait ahead of me.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
You have to search for them now - upper right Search bar. Set your Search preferences to Most Recent. They are no longer posted to the Op for us.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you & sorry. ;)

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
so the ntr here is avoidable?
Yes, NTR is preventable. You have 3 options:
  • OFF. Any connection with NTR is removed from the story, as if it had never existed.
  • OPT. When anything may lead to NTR content, you are asked if you want to access it. This way you can refuse one NTR content without disabling all others.
  • ON. The game integrates all NTR content without warning you.
Note: As has already been stated several times in this thread, choosing the OFF option will cause you to miss many scenes. If you are not sure if you want to delete (or see) all the NTR content, even the most insignificant, choose the OPT option.

Screenshot_20230518_172203_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.png Screenshot_20230518_172246_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.png

Last edited:

terza

Apr 2, 2021
I thought that the MC was Karen's friend's son, but when I played until the Nina patch, it seemed like Karen was the MC's biological mother. Is that true? Does that mean Jane and Cat are MC's sisters? All the dialogue so far doesn't seem like it. even if the reason was Patreon's rule but I didn't get any hint so far that they were blood related, or am I missing something?
I didn't mind incest stuff just wanted to get the facts straight.

Last edited:

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I really don't like Dana. I hate being forced into content with characters like her.

Also, it said I received a text from Lily, but there is nothing in my phone.

Last edited:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Is there anyone working on the patch?
Somebody else might want to take over...
Who do we need to PM?

Driminal

Jan 10, 2018
I don't think the patch will update till the game does seeing as how the last "update" was a Halloween special. As much as I liked the OS RE2 reference, could've more likely just waited to release the special in Oct. or on Halloween.

Jul 30, 2020
How do you start neighbor scenes ? I just finished the first meeting (sushi and bedroom scene) and next day I gave the video to boy. Then nothing happened. Someone said after a couple of days the real scene starts, but nothing happened. I have finished every other stories.

terza

Apr 2, 2021
How do you start neighbor scenes ? I just finished the first meeting (sushi and bedroom scene) and next day I gave the video to boy. Then nothing happened. Someone said after a couple of days the real scene starts, but nothing happened. I have finished every other stories.
I think that was the end of her update. check gallery
How do you get Nina to appear? I feel like I've done everything.
keep progressing with Karen first
How do you unlock heather and saya? Is there an event that you have to go through?
keep progressing with Jane first

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes