spodermen

Aug 6, 2021
Latest Patreon:
Bound by Lust - v0.3.9.8+special
The protagonists in this update are Elena, Daisy, Dana and more...

-Something is happening inside the school, people are disappearing and it's your duty to find them and bring them back.

-Many characters in the school received development in their story's background with multiple choices and outcomes depending on your playstyle.

-Added multiple maps and characters.

-Big update on MC story.

-Three main events with over 90 unique animations and fetishes.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: MEGA -
Mac: MEGA -
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had many challenges making this update with the intent to improve the quality of the game overall, learning blender, making texture, importing clothing, understand AI art and more.

I had to work on multiple technical improvement to reduce development time in the future.

I've rebuilt, modified and prepared maps for future use (some that are not in the game yet).

For people that are afraid for future updates to take this long again, rest easy.

Updates will come out at normal development time (2 or 3 months).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
does this mean we get docking or not yet?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bound by Lust [v0.3.9.8 Special] [LustSeekers]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I think I said it before but the whole blocking out the Ayla path unless you're Natalies little bitch is a right dick move. Also from a creators standpoint, lots of people will simply not see the content you've made because you locked them out of it, which just seems a shame to me.
Nahh, take the L for your casual maledom choices.
Nathalie is our distinguished queen, and we got rewarded for our obedience :cool:

ps : still waiting for a certain patch to be updated tho...

obiruto

Nov 22, 2021
I thought there would be some Natalie femdom content in this update, but it's apparently just some dialogue? Or did I miss anything?

Reactions: bulifun

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So the incest patch it's still 0.3.9.5? Nothing new about an update? I really need an update :ROFLMAO:
Please if someone have or are good at updating the old one, let me know!

Thank you

Reactions: viclog1

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Me patiently waiting for the... fun content patch to be updated :coffee: I'll wait as long as I need.

Reactions: MrJay

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I think I said it before but the whole blocking out the Ayla path unless you're Natalies little bitch is a right dick move. Also from a creators standpoint, lots of people will simply not see the content you've made because you locked them out of it, which just seems a shame to me.
I was interested in trying this game (I was waiting for the patch to update) but if this is how it goes I'm starting to second guess it. Having optional content for little femdom wimps is perfectly fine, that's no skin off my back, but gating a different characters entire path behind it is objectively bad game design, there's just nothing else you can call that. Making players who want that other characters content sit through fetishes they don't like is just unnecessarily grating on those players for absolutely no reason, as a designer you bear complete responsibility for how your game turns out and if you're having your players make annoying choices for no good reason, that's entirely on you and entirely your fault when they come around to complain about it.

Reactions: Sneak Monkey

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
I was interested in trying this game (I was waiting for the patch to update) but if this is how it goes I'm starting to second guess it. Having optional content for little femdom wimps is perfectly fine, that's no skin off my back, but gating a different characters entire path behind it is objectively bad game design, there's just nothing else you can call that. Making players who want that other characters content sit through fetishes they don't like is just unnecessarily grating on those players for absolutely no reason, as a designer you bear complete responsibility for how your game turns out and if you're having your players make annoying choices for no good reason, that's entirely on you and entirely your fault when they come around to complain about it.
The blocked off character is also femdom though, and arguably heavier femdom than Natalie, so someone having to "sit through" Natalie's femdom route probably isn't even going to like Ayla anyways.

While personally I think the whole point of making a game sandbox is that you should be able to pick and choose who to interact with so I do agree that the two characters should be separated on principle, I don't think most of the people complaining about it actually know what Ayla's content is. They just see content they're not getting and get mad even if it's not something they want in the first place.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
The blocked off character is also femdom though, and arguably heavier femdom than Natalie, so someone having to "sit through" Natalie's femdom route probably isn't even going to like Ayla anyways.

While personally I think the whole point of making a game sandbox is that you should be able to pick and choose who to interact with so I do agree that the two characters should be separated on principle, I don't think most of the people complaining about it actually know what Ayla's content is. They just see content they're not getting and get mad even if it's not something they want in the first place.
OK, if it's the case that Ayla is ONLY femdom then that actually makes more sense. Like you said I still think it's a mistake because even people who like femdom might like one of the characters but not the other so in those cases the problem is basically the same, but it's more forgivable then.

Thanks for clarifying!

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes