pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Is there any new with red demon or not??????
There are a couple of dream sequences, but not any proper sex scenes that I recall.

Seem like The game currently breaking so much, I'm sequence break Yuka (Yandere one) storyline. I don't see her at all in my new playthrought apart from the new content one.
I had this same issue after starting again.
Her content is now tied to Ayla, who only appears if you allow Natalie to dom you.

Last edited:
Reactions: SampFO

SampFO

Aug 29, 2020
I had this same issue after starting again.
Her content is now tied to Ayla, who only appears if you allow Natalie to dom you.
Okay, If that the case then I understand now that Dev want to put Yandere acts as Overall Domination. Thank for headup.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
I've got these errors. Game is in separate folder, just copied all the files from archive to new folder. I have older versions of games stored in version number folder (0.3.9.5 etc.).

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script/code/ExplorationMenu.rpy", line 402, in <module>
NameError: name 'futa_op' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/story/housefront.rpyc", line 821, in script call
File "script/story/Firstday.rpyc", line 4359, in script call
File "script/story/Firstday.rpyc", line 2336, in script call
[Previous line repeated 18 more times]
File "script/story/ghost_events.rpyc", line 224, in script call
[Previous line repeated 7 more times]
File "script/code/ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 402, in script
File "D:\GAMES\XXXGAMESXXX\--- NEW ---\Bound By Lust\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\GAMES\XXXGAMESXXX\--- NEW ---\Bound By Lust\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\GAMES\XXXGAMESXXX\--- NEW ---\Bound By Lust\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
0.3.9.7+Special
Fri Apr 28 20:25:53 2023
```
I've tried to enable and disable all the choices in phone, but it's still the same.

Reactions: Hotjump69

Thedaarick28

Nov 22, 2021
Guys, I don't know why can't I see Yuka. I have the relationships with the Karen, Natalie and Jane at 6 points and also I've already done all the patrol missions and watched the three scenes with the principal, but Yuka does not appear. She even appeared for an instant in the new event, that one related with ghosts and horror? Could anyone help me?

Nanja

Oct 3, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/story/housefront.rpyc", line 821, in script call
  File "script/story/Firstday.rpyc", line 4359, in script call
  File "script/code/ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 418, in script call
  File "script/story/Character_progression.rpyc", line 4228, in script call
  File "script/story/ghost_events.rpyc", line 224, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 10 more times]
  File "script/story/housEveningEvents.rpyc", line 35, in script call
  File "script/code/ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 402, in script
  File "C:\Users\joe\Documents\A\Game\Ren'Py\Ongoing\BoundbyLust-0.3.9.7+Special-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\joe\Documents\A\Game\Ren'Py\Ongoing\BoundbyLust-0.3.9.7+Special-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\joe\Documents\A\Game\Ren'Py\Ongoing\BoundbyLust-0.3.9.7+Special-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
 0.3.9.7+Special
Fri Apr 28 17:52:11 2023
I am stuck, can't do anything in school. When I try to leave classroom I see this error.

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
This game's kind of fallen off for me. In the effort to include so many fetishes it's ended up doing a really mid take on all of them.

NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
Guys, I don't know why can't I see Yuka. I have the relationships with the Karen, Natalie and Jane at 6 points and also I've already done all the patrol missions and watched the three scenes with the principal, but Yuka does not appear. She even appeared for an instant in the new event, that one related with ghosts and horror? Could anyone help me?
I'm not sure if it can help, but I think you gotta have relationship 5 with Jane and her sis, again not sure you could try that.

I've tried to get her event as well but no luck, just like the last event of the nurse, can't get it at all.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I just finished latest update and Im really disappointed. Man Im a huge fan of this game but these last updates really bad. There are already a lot of nice characters in the game do you really need to add new ones? Please advance the stories of the characters from the beginning of the game like Aleena, Yulia, Sharon, Heather, Elena, Kaoru, Vanessa etc.
I really don't mind ntr as long as optional but at least add optional ntr to existing characters dont add new ones.
And please can you fix the gallery. Natalie's scenes are double and only one opens. And when you open a scene in the gallery, you can't go back at all. The only solution is to close the game.

Erick101

Dec 27, 2019
I just finished latest update and Im really disappointed. Man Im a huge fan of this game but these last updates really bad. There are already a lot of nice characters in the game do you really need to add new ones? Please advance the stories of the characters from the beginning of the game like Aleena, Yulia, Sharon, Heather, Elena, Kaoru, Vanessa etc.
I really don't mind ntr as long as optional but at least add optional ntr to existing characters dont add new ones.
And please can you fix the gallery. Natalie's scenes are double and only one opens. And when you open a scene in the gallery, you can't go back at all. The only solution is to close the game.
I agree it is dissapointing i thought it will progress on the the other classmates but i really wanted the dev to focus on is the Mom and the Sisters

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
I just finished latest update and Im really disappointed. Man Im a huge fan of this game but these last updates really bad.
Meh. I thought it was ok. It did progress the narrative a bit, even though it was short for half a year wait. The update introducing Sun was much worse.

I wouldn't be surprised if this gets abandoned. The dev isn't making much and the releases are taking longer and longer.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Nope my patch doesn't fix the problem just checked it, my patch has some missing scripts, that were the same as in 3.9.5.
But here are the scripts.rpa from v0.3.9.7. Everyone who downloaded and used the v0.3.9.5 Incest patch just download the zip and copy into your game folder.

- Workupload

Well someone was faster :sneaky: Note: Mine is just the unpacked .rpa, that I used to check if my patch works. Put in the .rpa.
Hi, sorry, maybe it's a stupid question. But I was wondering. I downloaded your fix. From how you wrote it is for people who have used the v0.3.9.5 Incest patch. But after i instal you fix, in my game i lost the incest relationship ( Karen is no longer the MC's mother). Is this normal? Or you fix, fix something different? Justo to understand.
Because if now i use the incest patch, the incest do not work anymore.

Thank you

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 75 Votes