HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Really looking forward to New Updates on Natalie's Femdom Path.
*snorts* we need updates to ALOT of paths that the maker seems to have put on the sidelines just to keep adding more and more characters that i think the amount of characters they got has them getting bogged down due to how many they've added as one person pointed out there are many paths that have not had any updates in over a year to the point i don't even think the maker even remembers their original plot anymore XD

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Reactions: Bob69

Burma

May 22, 2018
Compressed version has GoFile, and that same page has an Update Only which has links to WorkUpLoad. :>)
https://f95zone.to/threads/bound-by-lust-v0-3-9-7-special-lustseekers.40545/post-10629722
(or you need to Report it on the Op and ask the Uploaders to add one or more of those links. Sometimes they will, sometimes they won't)
Hey, thanks for the reply.
Yeah, I know about it, but compressed looks just too bad.
I don't have the last version of the game to use "Update Only".
I just can't get why some of the Ops don't use good hosters.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hey, thanks for the reply.
Yeah, I know about it, but compressed looks just too bad.
I don't have the last version of the game to use "Update Only".
I just can't get why some of the Ops don't use good hosters.
Sadly, because 'good' is relative to where you are from, your ISP and a slew of other factors. Mega, Pixeldrain and GoFile all work well for me. WorkUpLoad sometimes. The others are hit and miss. All we can do is ask and hope they see reason. :>)

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So, if I read correctly,
this is the update that should have come
out last year Halloween?

Boy.. running a bit behind, if that's true...
and getting $1000 per month for it... lol!

Cheers

Burma

May 22, 2018
Sadly, because 'good' is relative to where you are from, your ISP and a slew of other factors. Mega, Pixeldrain and GoFile all work well for me. WorkUpLoad sometimes. The others are hit and miss. All we can do is ask and hope they see reason. :>)
Yeah, I get that. Mega is great, but the big con is the download cap. But I guess I just have to buy the pro plan :unsure:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Yeah, I get that. Mega is great, but the big con is the download cap. But I guess I just have to buy the pro plan :unsure:
Or use a free VPN (Opera has one) and change IPs regularly... so's life! Either pay or be inconvenienced. Hmmm. It really has come down to this... hehe

Reactions: Burma

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
does incest patch works with this version?
That's what I asked myself yesterday too. Since I remembered practically nothing of the plot, I had to replay the game from scratch. Installed patch 0.3.9.5 over special version 0.3.9.7. The patch seems to work at the start of the game, but I wonder... if it causes problems in the long run. Because I learned that if the script is not updated to the latest version, generally with these games that have the script closed and it's not a patch in itself, the new game parts are cut off, as if the script brings the game back to the old version, so as not to let you play the new events. So I hope someone can, tell us if the patch works or not.

Can someone confirm if the incest patch work? Or if there is a new incest patch

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Yes downloading an old patch will overwrite the new scripts. I am not at Home and can‘t check the patch and my update only patch.
My patch could fix that problem.
damn, I overwrite my old script file, anyone can pass me yours?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
damn, I overwrite my old script file, anyone can pass me yours?
Nope my patch doesn't fix the problem just checked it, my patch has some missing scripts, that were the same as in 3.9.5.
But here are the scripts.rpa from v0.3.9.7. Everyone who downloaded and used the v0.3.9.5 Incest patch just download the zip and copy into your game folder.

-

Well someone was faster :sneaky: Note: Mine is just the unpacked .rpa, that I used to check if my patch works. Put in the .rpa.

Last edited:

Burma

May 22, 2018
Nope my patch doesn't fix the problem just checked it, my patch has some missing scripts, that were the same as in 3.9.5.
But here are the scripts.rpa from v0.3.9.7. Everyone who downloaded and used the v0.3.9.5 Incest patch just download the zip and copy into your main folder.

- Workupload

Well someone was faster :sneaky: Note: Mine is just the unpacked .rpa, that I used to check if my patch works.
I'm sorry :LOL: I deleted mine, you can have it all :)

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes