Burma

May 22, 2018
That's what I asked myself yesterday too. Since I remembered practically nothing of the plot, I had to replay the game from scratch. Installed patch 0.3.9.5 over special version 0.3.9.7. The patch seems to work at the start of the game, but I wonder... if it causes problems in the long run. Because I learned that if the script is not updated to the latest version, generally with these games that have the script closed and it's not a patch in itself, the new game parts are cut off, as if the script brings the game back to the old version, so as not to let you play the new events. So I hope someone can, tell us if the patch works or not.

Can someone confirm if the incest patch work? Or if there is a new incest patch
Judging by the differences in the file sizes, there should be quite a difference.

brofalla

Jun 23, 2017
Error cause: file: ExplorationMenu.rpy
BoundbyLust-0.3.9.7Special-pc\game\script\code\ExplorationMenu.rpy (3 hits)
Line 63: if heatPoints >= 4 and futa_op >= 1 and lilyPoints >= 3 and natEveEV >= 3 and phoneCOMAnaD == False:
Line 123: if heatPoints >= 4 and futa_op == 0 and natEveEV >= 3 and phoneCOMAnaD == False:
Line 402: if danaPoints >= 3 and futa_op >= 1 and lilyPoints == 0:

Error fix:
replace all 3 futa_op with persistent.futa_op:
=> if danaPoints >= 3 and persistent.futa_op >= 1 and lilyPoints == 0:

I attached the fixed file.

I keep getting errors that say futa_op Not defined
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/code/ExplorationMenu.rpy", line 63, in <module>
NameError: name 'futa_op' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/story/housefront.rpyc", line 821, in script call
  File "script/story/Firstday.rpyc", line 4359, in script call
  File "script/story/Firstday.rpyc", line 2336, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 28 more times]
  File "script/story/ghost_events.rpyc", line 224, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 14 more times]
  File "script/code/ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 418, in script call
  File "script/code/Exploration_Evening.rpyc", line 44, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 14 more times]
  File "script/code/ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 63, in script
  File "I:\for Sat\BoundbyLust-0.3.9.7Special-pc\BoundbyLust-0.3.9.7+Special-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "I:\for Sat\BoundbyLust-0.3.9.7Special-pc\BoundbyLust-0.3.9.7+Special-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "I:\for Sat\BoundbyLust-0.3.9.7Special-pc\BoundbyLust-0.3.9.7+Special-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script/code/ExplorationMenu.rpy", line 63, in <module>
NameError: name 'futa_op' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
0.3.9.7+Special
Wed Apr 26 19:57:16 2023
while I love some aspects of the game (booba expansion, demon girl corruption etc) I kinda hate games like that that have "routes" because sometimes you wait for an update and it's just a NTR update or something on a route you didn't unlock and it feels kinda weird >.>

also this needs a galery to replay scenes

PS : trying to make a new games I have an error "futa_op not defined" when trying to leave class
Anyone got this problem?
In the middle of the game it will popup after school and it will go back at the start of the day, but it will not pop up if you not going to school

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Line 63: if heatPoints >= 4 and futa_op >= 1 and lilyPoints >= 3 and natEveEV >= 3 and phoneCOMAnaD == False:
Line 123: if heatPoints >= 4 and futa_op == 0 and natEveEV >= 3 and phoneCOMAnaD == False:

Error fix:

I used a file to enable devmod and just put a big oll futa_op = 0 in the console to "fix" the issue >.>

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
It seems lilly isn't optional, I don't care cause I was gonna say yes to her anyway. But making futa optional and then making a mandatory futa character is misleading and I would understand if people got mad about that. The dev should really make that optional otherwise that choice to make futa optional or get rid of it is false advertising.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
It seems lilly isn't optional, I don't care cause I was gonna say yes to her anyway. But making futa optional and then making a mandatory futa character is misleading and I would understand if people got mad about that. The dev should really make that optional otherwise that choice to make futa optional or get rid of it is false advertising.
Lily doesn't show up at all if you have futa off, but she shows up without any choice if it's set to on or optional, yes that is an oversight that the dev should fix.

LordThird

Jul 24, 2020
Is anyone else getting choppy animations for some scenes? some of them are fine but others are really choppy and idk if that's intended

Apr 28, 2020
I am also disappointed with this update, on the one hand there is a lot of text and some kind of plot of a special event that seems big, but at the same time 3 scenes that are not very interesting for many people, and for such a long time I expected to see version 4.0 which, in theory, should be dedicated to Natalie, but here this Halloween special was half a year late, it would be better if the special was moved to the next Halloween, and now an update has been released that should.
And I still don’t understand what kind of femdom scene some people are talking about, the first scene is where the girl fucks the MC, this is not femdom.

LordThird

Jul 24, 2020

Error fix:

So I'm not exactly sure how to use the file. I did just go into scripts.rpa and chaneg the futa_op to presistent.futa_op but that caused the game to not even open so idk where to go to fix the values.

SampFO

Aug 29, 2020
Seem like The game currently breaking so much, I'm sequence break Yuka (Yandere one) storyline. I don't see her at all in my new playthrought apart from the new content one.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I feel like wendy's dialogue at principal's office is the probably the same with ntr-non ntr route. Which is confusing since I believe in ntr route Wendy give a bj to that dude ( I don't play ntr route but I assume it's the stiuation. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) but in non-ntr route mc prevented it before anything happens. But the dialogue still implies wendy giving bj to the dude. It's probably an oversight

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Bound By Lust v0.3.9.7 Special
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc..
Scrollable choices(adjustable) and textbox(selectable)
Alternative persistent saves location

Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/bound.by.lust/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.

Apk:
Mega
RPA:
(no need to download again if you still have the one fron 3.9.5)
Mega

Suggested to use 0x52 's URM Place it in the game folder too. (optional)
Updated my Android port to v0.3.9.7 Special

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes