LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
Its a sadge last update.... game at start was really promissing, characters and animations looks good but now... i just dissapointed

Reactions: Mev423

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
Too bad the paths still separate...

Possible swing with Jane? double date? (optionel ok ) but wtf.
No interaction with the Asian girl if I don’t let the other guy get close to her (Jane)?

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
Game was awesome at first, but I now feel that the further we progress the more boring the story get... adding to that that the updates are very spaced out adds a lot to my frustration

Reactions: Mev423

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
That was a very disappointing update. The release felt more like a fetish checkbox simulator more than anything. The original cast of characters have been stuck at "future updates" for well over a year now. At this point I don't even really remember the original plot at all.

starkj

May 17, 2022
This game also needs an ingame guide, sometimes it's a pain in the ass to know what do to next.
And like it's been said, too many characters are being left behind, if this keeps up i'll just end up dropping this for good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lukeitor and Risax

Risax

Nov 15, 2017
how do u even trigger anything from the latest update? got everything turned on
Did you install the Incest Patch before starting the game? Because that's what I did and, at the time of writing, the Incest patch is still Version 0.3.9.5. Installing it seemed to revert the game to version 0.3.9.5.

Booting the game up without the Incest Patch caused a long running event to start at school when I went there in the Morning, I believe. Hope this info helps! Otherwise I don't know what the issue is.

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Did you install the Incest Patch before starting the game? Because that's what I did and, at the time of writing, the Incest patch is still Version 0.3.9.5. Installing it seemed to revert the game to version 0.3.9.5.

Booting the game up without the Incest Patch caused a long running event to start at school when I went there in the Morning, I believe. Hope this info helps! Otherwise I don't know what the issue is.
Yes downloading an old patch will overwrite the new scripts. I am not at Home and can‘t check the patch and my update only patch.
My patch could fix that problem.

Last edited:

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
That was a very disappointing update. The release felt more like a fetish checkbox simulator more than anything. The original cast of characters have been stuck at "future updates" for well over a year now. At this point I don't even really remember the original plot at all.
Given the second game and how many characters keep getting added I'm guessing the Dev wants to make these other characters and scenarios and just keeps shoehorning them into BBL because patrons tell him they want BBL and not other stuff. This is just the weakness of some solo devs though, they don't have a team to keep stuff on track.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
while I love some aspects of the game (booba expansion, demon girl corruption etc) I kinda hate games like that that have "routes" because sometimes you wait for an update and it's just a NTR update or something on a route you didn't unlock and it feels kinda weird >.>

also this needs a galery to replay scenes

PS : trying to make a new games I have an error "futa_op not defined" when trying to leave class

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 75 Votes