SampFO

Aug 29, 2020
Someone knows how to unlock the last two snes missing from the gallery?
View attachment 2575919
The One on left side is Cuddle sleeping sceen; I not remember much, maybe going sleep with "landlady" and it with unlock.

The One on right side is "landlady" Sex sceen; It I'm remember correctly, Proceed with her story enough at some point will get that.

Hjyfh

Apr 2, 2018
I keep getting errors that say futa_op Not defined
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/code/ExplorationMenu.rpy", line 63, in <module>
NameError: name 'futa_op' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/story/housefront.rpyc", line 821, in script call
  File "script/story/Firstday.rpyc", line 4359, in script call
  File "script/story/Firstday.rpyc", line 2336, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 28 more times]
  File "script/story/ghost_events.rpyc", line 224, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 14 more times]
  File "script/code/ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 418, in script call
  File "script/code/Exploration_Evening.rpyc", line 44, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 14 more times]
  File "script/code/ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 63, in script
  File "I:\for Sat\BoundbyLust-0.3.9.7Special-pc\BoundbyLust-0.3.9.7+Special-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "I:\for Sat\BoundbyLust-0.3.9.7Special-pc\BoundbyLust-0.3.9.7+Special-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "I:\for Sat\BoundbyLust-0.3.9.7Special-pc\BoundbyLust-0.3.9.7+Special-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script/code/ExplorationMenu.rpy", line 63, in <module>
NameError: name 'futa_op' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
 0.3.9.7+Special
Wed Apr 26 19:57:16 2023

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I keep getting errors that say futa_op Not defined
At the start of the game it asks for some preferences that set persistant.futa_op but then later it just checks futa_op ... so I just used unren to add the dev console and set a value for futa_op myself.

Though I did notice at one point it says I get a message from Lily, but she's not listed in the phone...

I'm also wondering if the NTR one is set wrong too, as there seems to be no way to trigger those scenes, I just found them with URM, but no options gave ntr points to get them naturally.

I might just be missing stuff though, most of 10th page of the gallery is empty to me (just the first and last things are in there).

Last edited:

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Is it me or is one of the music used in this game same as A Struggle with Sin? Do these adult games all share a common music library?

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
In this new upadate was any ntr scene of MC Mom? i havent played yet..

At least until more is fleshed out, the update is sort of like a filler episode, hitting alot of different fetishes, but overall there is only 3 scenes. First scene involves maledom/femdom based on your choice, 2nd choice is you cucking a guy, or you getting cucked (cucking does involve a scene only penis cage), and the third scene is more body type specific (thin body type, versus thicker).

Now what I mean that this feels "sort of" like a filler, is because on one hand you have events and characters that clearly seem to be for this instance only. On the other hand however, characters have actual dialogue lines that seems to shift their deveopment even if only slightly (one of MC's house mates if you so choose can become closer with another male, which seems to be a setup for NTR. You can label a relationship with another primary female character as either romantically vested, or friends with benefits. And there's two more similar small advancements with others)

Once again the creator finds a way to fit in a variety of fetishes/tags(one of the things I like about this game. I don't like nearly 50% of the fetishes, but he still hits someones preferences), but none of the fetishes to be the main drive/pull of the game, but this particular update if looked at as an update without considering anything else, it is like okay or slightly better than okay. But when you look at the time between updates, and if the fetishes presented aren't in your wheel house, then this was very dissapointing. If you did like the fetishes, it's still probably disappointing but less so.

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
Hello
Just to say that i didn't like this update. The 3 sex scenes are dark and i didn't like the atmosphere at all even if at the end Clara try to make it more positive. So sad that the story turn like this.

obiruto

Nov 22, 2021
Wait what even is the femdom scene in this update? I really could not find any new shit in this update but I had not done some content beforehand so I'm a bit lost as to what is new and what isnt

M!do

Aug 17, 2019
it was a while since i played this game so is there any new sex scene with madhave dark demon or only this in the beginning only

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes