Aug 9, 2018
The blocked off character is also femdom though, and arguably heavier femdom than Natalie, so someone having to "sit through" Natalie's femdom route probably isn't even going to like Ayla anyways.

While personally I think the whole point of making a game sandbox is that you should be able to pick and choose who to interact with so I do agree that the two characters should be separated on principle, I don't think most of the people complaining about it actually know what Ayla's content is. They just see content they're not getting and get mad even if it's not something they want in the first place.
Agreed when it comes to Ayla, but apparently Yuka is also locked behind Nat’s Femdom path now, and the criticisms are valid there.

yandere and femdom can overlap, sure, but not necessarily

The only femdom-y thing that happens is that you get fucked by surprise and choked out, which is a universe different from the humiliation baby shit you deal with for DomNat and Ayla. Nat even acts more like her sub self in those Yuka scenes.

further, Yuka has a pretty majorly significant backstory to the MC, being his childhood friend/promise stuff, she’s not like the other kinda disconnected side characters. To lock that seemingly important backstory/character dynamic behind Femdom Nat is misguided imo.

Last edited:

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
I was interested in trying this game (I was waiting for the patch to update) but if this is how it goes I'm starting to second guess it. Having optional content for little femdom wimps is perfectly fine, that's no skin off my back, but gating a different characters entire path behind it is objectively bad game design, there's just nothing else you can call that. Making players who want that other characters content sit through fetishes they don't like is just unnecessarily grating on those players for absolutely no reason, as a designer you bear complete responsibility for how your game turns out and if you're having your players make annoying choices for no good reason, that's entirely on you and entirely your fault when they come around to complain about it.
I will say that it does have a lot of content anyway but yeah, there's a moment where...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I just went... nah blud, not for me innit.

Reactions: MrJay

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Nahh, take the L for your casual maledom choices.
Nathalie is our distinguished queen, and we got rewarded for our obedience :cool:

ps : still waiting for a certain patch to be updated tho...
Never heard a brat called a distinguished queen before

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
OK, if it's the case that Ayla is ONLY femdom then that actually makes more sense. Like you said I still think it's a mistake because even people who like femdom might like one of the characters but not the other so in those cases the problem is basically the same, but it's more forgivable then.

Thanks for clarifying!
So this exactly. The simple reality is the shit Nat wants me to do, I ain't down with.
I genuinely like a bit of femdom, I just don't like every aspect of it and I truly believe all sex, including femdom should be consentual at all times and yes, that means optional at all and any given moment.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I am stuck I honestly don't know what to do next. How do I get the second sett of stuff with angelina and how do I get the stuff with katherine and heather.

Jul 17, 2017
And where is the content at all? I played this game more than a year ago, found a save game, downloaded it, and in half of the locations "in the next update". I saw only 2 new scenes. Or I just can't find new content (although I've covered everything). It would not be bad to add some kind of quest log or something similar, in order to at least roughly understand what you went through and what not.

Reactions: the_fluff

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
There's needs to be like a quest/hint system cause I feel like I've tried everything and I know I haven't done everything but I just don't see how to move forward.

Reactions: Smol Latin Weeb

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Thanks to Bøb69, at least there is a work-around to play the newer content with the v0.3.9.5 incest patch. Here is the link to their v0.3.9.7 & v0.3.9.8 update only patches: https://f95zone.to/threads/bound-by-lust-v0-3-9-8-special-lustseekers.40545/post-10652047

For those who don't know yet, using the older v0.3.9.5 incest patch overwrites the newer v0.3.9.8 script...so install the incest patch first, then the update patches in order. Aside from that, from what I've gathered it seems we're all in the dark on if/when the incest mod will be updated.

Thank you. Later when he gets home I will try to test the whole thing. Hope its work also for me^^

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi royalbordeaux just to understand, do I have to download and install all three updates? Or just the old patch (0.3.9.5) + the latest update?(v0.3.9.8 Special). (I still downloaded all three, but I don't understand which ones I have to install).

At last tonight i install it in the right order.

Thank you

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Bound by Lust [v0.3.9.8 Special] [LustSeekers] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Note: No render were added, only 2 scripts changed.

Universal: v0.3.9.7 Special -> v0.3.9.8 Special [4,79 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Hi, sorry to ask this, it's just to understand, because after some comments, especially this one:

Thanks to Bøb69, at least there is a work-around to play the newer content with the v0.3.9.5 incest patch. --> .

Since using the older v0.3.9.5 Incest patch overwrites the newer v0.3.9.8 script, install the Anti-landlady patch first, then the Update patches in order. Aside from that, from what I've gathered it seems we're all in the dark on if/when the incest mod will be updated.

I'm kinda confused. As royalbordeaux say: installing the incest patch (0.3.9.5) + (your two updates) The game becomes full incest again.

So i download the 0.3.9.8 special "installing the patch 0.3.9.5" + the two updates you made, and the game continues to be without incest @_@ so i am confused now. If you can, could you kindly explain to me what exactly your patches do?
Or if i do some wrong installation?

Thank you

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hi just to understand, do I have to download and install all three updates? Or just the old patch + the latest update? (I still downloaded all three, but I don't understand which ones I have to install anyway)

Hi, sorry to ask this, it's just to understand, because after some comments, especially this one:

I'm kinda confused. As royalbordeaux say: installing the incest patch (0.3.9.5) + (your two updates) The game becomes full incest again.

So i download the 0.3.9.8 special "installing the patch 0.3.9.5" + the two updates you made, and the game continues to be without incest @_@ so i am confused now. If you can, could you kindly explain to me what exactly your patches do?
Or if i do some wrong installation?

Thank you
I am not really sure what the special version is. xD I don't play this game myself.
My patches are Update only patches. If you had version 0.3.9.7 already installed, you'd only need the patch you quoted to go to version 0.3.9.8 special. I am not sure if it's incest or not or how it works etc. that was all done by royalbordeaux , you'd need to wait until he answers :)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
royalbordeaux
I saw your post that you removed :p (that helped me understand what you wanted to do) and yeah that wont work, as you noticed yourself, if in the incest patches script.rpa is an altered "script.rpy". And I would assume thats how the incest was patched in.
My patch will overwrite the altered script.rpy.

Now what you ( Bahamut Zero ) can do (I think, I am not 100% sure if it will work) is:
Download newest version. Use Incest patch. Play the version until the end. Just go to the OP, get version 0.3.9.5 from the official Itch.io site use the Incest patch on it, play that version with the incest patch until the end, then update it with my 2 two patches (first 3.9.5 -> 3.9.7 then 3.9.7 -> 3.9.8) and play the latest update without incest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Haha, sorry for my deletion. I just caught on to what I missed in Bahamut Zero's follow up message, I realized I'm a fool and my message seemed like overkill :LOL:.

But I also think you're correct that process works to play the latest update, just without incest being updated.
Nah all good. It would just confuse people trying to do what you said.
Yeah I changed it again just now. Because on the official Itch.io site, version 0.3.9.5 is still linked via Mega and mediafire so to be save just use that + Incest patch.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Damn... Patch still not updated.
I'm already [watching] this thread but... Unfortunatly I might miss the update.
I wish there was a button [remind me when patch is updated] or [remind me in X days]...

Reactions: Leo and Mist.

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
Im missing most of the scenes on page 10 in the gallery, can someone tell me where I have to go to get them? I just cant find any new events

Babelok

Aug 9, 2021
Ok it's been a like a giga while I didn't play this game.
From what I read best way is to go Yes all content to not have weird stuff going on

Just some questions :

- Do I need some patchs or can I run the last 3.9.8 and access all ?
- Is there a walkthrough somewhere if I get lost because I remember thinking the content was done when I was like 30% of the game content
- How to access the Special scene in the name of the update ?

Ty guys.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Bound by Lust FanArt
Bound_by_Lust_Kitchen_Helper.png Hurry up an finish please honey don't want anyone catching us right now not ready to explain our relationship yet Bound_by_Lust_Natalie's_Corruption.png
Natalie looks good with cum all over her Bound_by_Lust_Karen_x_Natalie_x_Jane_Conquest.png Nothing is better then a family bonding after evrything is out in the open Bound_by_Lust_Karen_x_Natalie_Double_Team.png Nothing brings an smile on your face then an family working together to make each other happy Bound_by_Lust_Sayah_x_Heather_futa.png
Heather isn't too happy with Sayah playing around she just wants to get the high score

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 75 Votes