terza

Apr 2, 2021
But people say that there's a small scene where mom is drunk and think the fat boy is MC ...
play the save game before going to dinner with Nina and turning on (OPT) the NTR option. When you peek at Nina, don't come into her room, and then you will see Karen with no underwear downstairs. Later in school, that fatty piece of shit will show you the website of the video.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Yes, NTR is preventable. You have 3 options:
  • OFF. Any connection with NTR is removed from the story, as if it had never existed.
  • OPT. When anything may lead to NTR content, you are asked if you want to access it. This way you can refuse one NTR content without disabling all others.
  • ON. The game integrates all NTR content without warning you.
Note: As has already been stated several times in this thread, choosing the OFF option will cause you to miss many scenes. If you are not sure if you want to delete (or see) all the NTR content, even the most insignificant, choose the OPT option.

So the issue here is this is actually inaccurate.
Turning off NTR from the start still leads to the same scenes and it asks again before showing the NTR question again, you say turn off and it still plays out. It's just annoying really not having an option to smack the little shits teeth out, which is really the only appropriate choice in this case.
I deleted it cos it just got annoying really. I don't wanna be hounded with content I keep saying no to.

So perhaps it's meant to be preventable, but it seems to be added in no matter what you choose so that toggle isn't working as it should.

Titoir98

Jun 4, 2017
I wanted to play with joiplay but the game didn't show old scenes so i unpacked archive, data2 and data2ex and now the game crash after the joiplay loading. Someone have a solution ?

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I wanted to play with joiplay but the game didn't show old scenes so i unpacked archive, data2 and data2ex and now the game crash after the joiplay loading. Someone have a solution ?
I use JoiPlay and everything works fine on my tablet. If you haven't already done so, update JoiPlay or use the .

You can also use the compressed version of the game. It'll use less of your device's resources. Sometimes it can solve seemingly unrelated problems.

You can also try this, it worked on several games for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Titoir98

Titoir98

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks works with the compressed version (y)

Edit: i done know how or why but after 3 downloads the game miss some files...
Capture d'écrans_20230606-015852.png 1: miss the patreon button so i think i can't see the main menu that's not a real probleme

Capture d'écrans_20230606-015941.png 2:but this one softlock me one a black sceen after the first dinner

Last edited:

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Thanks works with the compressed version (y)

Edit: i done know how or why but after 3 downloads the game miss some files...
View attachment 2677956 1: miss the patreon button so i think i can't see the main menu that's not a real probleme

View attachment 2677957 2:but this one softlock me one a black sceen after the first dinner
If that's all it is... here are your 2 missing images. :)
P.s.: To unzip games, I recommend using third-party software (e.g. RAR), which works better than the original file explorer.

Last edited:

ZxSncis

May 17, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
View attachment 2214533
This degree of lip deformation is not only unsexy but also fucking hilarious.
Meh, i like it, vaccum blowjob is kinda rare out of japanese games, so it's good to see getting some love

Ps: just to confirm there ain't no walkthrough, right? i was replaying the game and it's quite hard sometimes to progress the scenes, like angelina 2nd scene, i'm gonna hope that it was bugged or something and wait for the next version, and didn't even triggered ayla event

Last edited:
Reactions: KingBan

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Hey guys, I got this error everytime I tried to leave class. Any way I can fix this?
I don't know if this will correct the problem, but it doesn't hurt to try. Apparently you've lost the data for a variable, try to recreate the data for this variable. To do this:
  • Come back before the error.
  • Click on the smartphone (top right) to open it.
  • Click on the floppy disk.
  • Change futa options (ON, OPT, OFF).
  • Try to leave class.
If this doesn't work, there's always the option of start over the game (too long) or recovering someone else's savegame.

Mezlern

Jan 30, 2022
I don't know if this will correct the problem, but it doesn't hurt to try. Apparently you've lost the data for a variable, try to recreate the data for this variable. To do this:
  • Come back before the error.
  • Click on the smartphone (top right) to open it.
  • Click on the floppy disk.
  • Change futa options (ON, OPT, OFF).
  • Try to leave class.
If this doesn't work, there's always the option of start over the game (too long) or recovering someone else's savegame.
Thanks for the help, but I am sad to report that it didn't work. Tried changing the Futa option, still got the same results. Started a new game, same thing happened. If anyone else has any ideas, I am open to hear them!

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
how do I start the update.. I keep going to school and nothing happen, pretty much clicked everything on the map at this point

Edit: nvm just had to remove the incest patch

Last edited:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
new in the thread here
what kind of transformation is present in the game at the moment or will be added in the future ??
If male to female transformation does get added will it be permanent or reversible ?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 75 Votes