912BHi

Jun 28, 2021
From, LustSeekers patreon,

An hour ago

I know I said the last update was bigger, but this one made me sweat on another level.

With access to blender and better understanding of how to animate, I've reached a number of animation I didn't expect. With previews releases I would have stopped at 3 or 5 for each scene, but with version 0.4 I went way over, surpassing 250 unique animations, all made from scratch!
Now all I have to do is finish dialogues and code that I plan to finish in max two weeks.

I apologize I haven't been super active, but with development of the game and taking care of everything alone, I rather put all my energy into making the best possible game that I can for you guys that are believing in this project for so long.

There are no words to describe how grateful I am for all the support and for making it possible for me to reach this point.
Thank you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this is like a half of it, of course there's preview of Natalie as well, obviously. But I'm assuming the previews were uploaded here? If not, I can knock that out.

Also, from, discord, same meaning.

HueksYuuki

Aug 6, 2019
I can't stress this enough. This game is absolutely amazing, I loved playing and replaying through it multiple times now, and the only gripe I have is that it's not more widely recognized / popular .

Grateful Patreon supporter and I just wish it had like 3k more supporters at least, because I just want this absolute gem to strive, and it's creator as well. I just love it. Can't wait for all it's future updates and extremely long life hopefully !

Also, lots more of Feet / Armpit / Futa focuses as well would definitely be lovely = w = heh

912BHi

Jun 28, 2021
I can't stress this enough. This game is absolutely amazing, I loved playing and replaying through it multiple times now, and the only gripe I have is that it's not more widely recognized / popular .

Grateful Patreon supporter and I just wish it had like 3k more supporters at least, because I just want this absolute gem to strive, and it's creator as well. I just love it. Can't wait for all it's future updates and extremely long life hopefully !

Also, lots more of Feet / Armpit / Futa focuses as well would definitely be lovely = w = heh
I absolutely feel the same way about this gem of a game. The potential behind it is boundless. I'm already a Patreon of the game. I as well, want the game to have more mass following behind it, to me, it deserves it.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
How's the game? Did the dev put a hint system or something similar to track down content?
It was almost impossible to a new player/returning player know how much content each girl has.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys the incest patch is not update?
I was wondering, will the incest patch no longer be updated? I've been waiting for a few months already, but I see that she is still the old one. Does anyone know if there's a new one?
Thank you

shadowbr

Jun 3, 2020
hey man, i love your game, sorry for my english, is not my language, bur you could a go-file option for downloading this game?, is much more faster, thanks man.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes